• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mod Chip Installs For Xbox

candy_apple

TRIBE Member
MOD CHIP INSTALLS FOR XBOX

Package 1
(For Existing Xbox Console)

Xecuter 2.3b Chip
(Pro Install and Testing)

$120

§ Play burnt DVD-R media
§ Play burnt CD-R media
§ Play region-free DVDs
§ Creates the complete multi-media system

Package 2
(Full Pre-mod System)

Xbox System + Mod Chip
(with controller and cables)

$400
Complete “out of the box” solution

Upgrades Available…

Internal Hard Drives

80 Gb Hard Drive add $145
120 Gb Hard Drive add $190
Bigger? Ask for a quote.

§ Backup games and files
§ Storage for media
§ Accessible through local computer network

Additional Accessories Available

Backup copies of your games
$15

ALL WORK QUALITY TESTED
AND FULLY GAURANTEED

The best part, you can still connect to Xbox Live!

Interested? You should be!
E-mail me!

Contact James
swon.mods@rogers.com

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by candy_apple
MOD CHIP INSTALLS FOR XBOX

Package 1
(For Existing Xbox Console)

Xecuter 2.3b Chip

$120

§ Play burnt DVD-R media
§ Play burnt CD-R media
§ Play region-free DVDs
§ Creates the complete multi-media system

hmmm, not to shit on your service but general going price for this software mod is < $100.

*shrug*

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
^^^ Mod, 120 gig and installation can go as low as $170, but the average is $200-$220. I feel bad for knocking these prices, but it's a lot.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Blah, Blah, Blah...

I know part of it is legal, but part of it is very illegal, that's all I got to say.

pr0nstar

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by --[Zirca]--
Maybe it's just me, but that seems a bit expensive. Over $300 for a chip and 120 gig....ouch.

08. "Thread crapping" will not be tolerated. If you do not intend to buy and have nothing positive to add to the sale, refrain from posting in the thread. This includes stating "the price is too high", if you think the price is too high, inform seller via the PM service or an E-MAIL. If you think your post may be in any way interpreted as being "thread crapping" then take the safer route and send your message via PM or E-MAIL to the seller.

shut up

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by stir-fry
08. "Thread crapping" will not be tolerated. If you do not intend to buy and have nothing positive to add to the sale, refrain from posting in the thread. This includes stating "the price is too high", if you think the price is too high, inform seller via the PM service or an E-MAIL. If you think your post may be in any way interpreted as being "thread crapping" then take the safer route and send your message via PM or E-MAIL to the seller.

shut up

will do.

ibiza911

TRIBE Member
Way too expensive, how bout this I modded my own xbox I have currently 33 games on the HDD, I will do anyones xbox as long as they preorder the chip for $75.00 and will throw in 3 games of there choice! thats from the list that i provide that is. PM if your interested.

Sincerely,

Bargain House

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ibiza911
Way too expensive, how bout this I modded my own xbox I have currently 33 games on the HDD, I will do anyones xbox as long as they preorder the chip for $75.00 and will throw in 3 games of there choice! thats from the list that i provide that is. PM if your interested.

Sincerely,

Bargain House

finally .. someone who's just happy to do it to help a person out... instead of GOUGING everyone.

kudos dood.. ill be in touch when it's time to rape my xbox.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Moez
when you mod it you can't play x-box live though right?

usually... mods done with hardware come with a switch that get's installed to the front of your console....

you can have the switch ON in order to play burnt games or do anything mod-related.. but to play live, you have to have it OFF.

otherwize, microsoft will see the modification, and ban your live account right away.

I don't know first hand.. but this is what i've heard... It would only take once to forget to switch it back.. and if you've got a year-long subscription card active... you could lose ALOT of play time.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChROmE
PIRATES!

Yeaarg! Not I matey!... I sail a clean vessel across the live seas! ... none shall pillage my consoles' insides, like the barnicles of a ship.

steady is the course, sais I.. yearhghahr har har!

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
Yeaarg! Not I matey!... I sail a clean vessel across the live seas! ... none shall pillage my consoles' insides, like the barnicles of a ship.

steady is the course, sais I.. yearhghahr har har!

BUM PIRATE!