• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

mmmmmmmmmm kool-aid

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
i have always known it as freshie. whenever i call it that people look at me like im fom another planet.

Karim

TRIBE Member
Crystal Light is full of aspartame.

GIVE ME SUGAR!! You should know better Sugar!!

:)
Karim

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

swenard

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SUNKIST
i have always known it as freshie. whenever i call it that people look at me like im fom another planet.

I always called it freshie!!!!!

and no one ever knew what the fuck I was talking about!

Now. I call it kool-aid so I don't mix people up..

you can still buy freshie in the states though!

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i used to bring kool-aid to parties and mix it in my water bottle. gives you a nice break from drinking water all the time. plus, most people won't ask you for a sip of your water because it looks funny!

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swenard

I always called it freshie!!!!!
I drank Freshie all the time when I was a kid. I think its a cheaper KoolAid. We were a poor but proud family.....

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
Best scene ever from the Fresh Prince of BelAir.

Judge Banks walks into the kitchen wearing raspberry coloured pants and shirt. he says "Hi family".

Will yells "HEY KOOLAID!!"

:D

doodlebug

TRIBE Member
When I was 14, I used to dye my hair with Kool-Aid and that shit took FOREVER to wash out. I wonder what it does to your stomach......

swenard

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by doodlebug
When I was 14, I used to dye my hair with Kool-Aid and that shit took FOREVER to wash out. I wonder what it does to your stomach......
purple kool-aid turns your poo green!

Rosey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SUNKIST
my dad was also from a hick town and he also called it freshie, maybe it's a hick thing, you hick! ;) :) :D

j-Hi

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rosey

my dad was also from a hick town and he also called it freshie, maybe it's a hick thing, you hick! ;) :) :D
I'm from a small town and my mom called it freshie. I didn't, though. because I was hip to the kool-aid brand name.

One summer a friend and I had a mobile kool-aid slushie stand. We froze jugs full of Kool-aid, put them into my wagon and trucked it all over town. We made a killing when we stumbled upon a baseball tournament. Or it probably just seemed like a killing at the time....how much could we have made at $0.10 a slushie?

I haven't had kool-aid in years, now...it's too sweeeeeet!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories