• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

mmmmmmmmBhang

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Items needed

-2 cups water

-1 oz. of marijuana (fresh leaves and flowers of a female plant preferred)

-4 cups warm milk

-2 tablespoons blanched and chopped almonds (or cashews)

-1/8 teaspoon garam masala [a mixture of cloves, cinnamon, and cardamon]

-1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger

-1/2 to 1 teaspoon rosewater

-1 cup sugar

first yer gonna want to bring the water to a quick boil... then pour it into a clean teapot. next, grind up yer bud and take out any seeds or stems and then put it in the teapot. cover the teapot. let this brew on medium for about 15 minutes. strain the water and bud through a coffee filter (or thin t-shirt if yer super ghetto), collect the water and put aside for now.

Take the wet bud and squeeze it in your fingers to extract any liquid that remains. Add this to the water. put the bud in a mortar and add 2 teaspoons of warm milk. Slowly but firmly grind the milk and leaves together. Gather up the bud and squeeze out as much milk as you can. keep doing this until you have used about 1/2 cup of milk.

take all the milk that has been extracted and put it into a bowl. By now the bud will have turned into a nasty, pulpy mass. add the chopped almonds (or cashews) and some more warm milk. now grind this in the mortar until a fine paste is formed. squeeze this paste in yer fingers and collect the extract as before. Repeat a few more times until all that is left are some fibers and nut meal. throw out the residue.

mix all the liquids that have been collected, including the water your chron was brewed in. Add to this the garam masala, dried ginger and rosewater. Add the sugar and remaining milk. Chill, serve, and enjoy.

patrick

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
bhang bhang, he shot me down.. bhang bhang, i hit the ground..

sounds like a tasty drink .. what was the experience like pat?

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
bhang bhang, he shot me down.. bhang bhang, i hit the ground..

sounds like a tasty drink .. what was the experience like pat?

not like smoking AT ALL! there were 4 of us... and we all had different 'experiences'.

For me... after about 20 minutes or so... I started to feel flush. My whole body got warm and I felt like I was kinda on morphene. At times it felt like I was bodyless. I felt like wind. I had no weight. My blood was numb and my mind was racing. I couldn't keep a single thought in my head longer than 10 seconds. About an hour into it... I started to take control. My buddy Ivan was freaking out. LOL. He seemed like he was in such a panic. Even though he just drank something stronger than a 'green dragon'... he kept saying frantically... that he needed to 'smoke' a joint. hahahhhahaha.

We had this calming, soundscape stuff playing in the background... it kinda created this weird atmosphere. All that was missing was the woodland creatures. It was about 4am when I left Jeff's house and the other 2 guys were MAXED OUT HARRRRRRRRRRRDCORE! they looked like they were made out of toffee... all bendy n shit. LOL

Ivan dropped me off and went home. He called to let me know he'd be taking work off today. hahahahaha.

I don't know if I'm gonna make it again anytime soon... maybe over the holidays. :)

fucking POTENT.

patrick

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

jeffpayne

TRIBE Member
patri©k

fattyp has retired !
I swear to God, ... I must leave everything associated with 'fattyp' behind me.

these past two weeks have absolutely SUCKED... fuck.. I wish I could forget everything that's happened. EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe this will be a fresh start !

.... and I'm no longer going to believe the words... "I'm not really like this usually", or .... "I'm not really a slut".

hahahahah.. some of the funniest shit I've ever heard !

cheers. To a new beginning ! a herb free beginning ! wish me luck.

patrick©2002
:p

Aleks

TRIBE Member
hrrmmmm...i should try this out sometime. especially because i have alot of shake and dried leaf.

the buzz you described sounds very interesting... :D

derek

TRIBE Member
smoking weed is realitively new in the history of the plant. most culture ingested it. hash was predominatley ingested for it's hallucinogenic effect (the only way I know of to get this desired effect). smoking doesn't seem to produce the same effect.

hence patricks out of body feelling.

i'll have to try it sometime.

peace,

derek

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Your mom would be so proud. You should bring her down to the basement and show her what you've accomplished.

jeremy -giving you the home ec gold star-jive

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jeremy
Your mom would be so proud. You should bring her down to the basement and show her what you've accomplished.

lol... ahhh... still trying, huh jer ?

patrick

still need a manager to handle all your bookings ?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

patri©k

TRIBE Member

better than being a wannabee chronic who depends on the herb of others.

cheap prick.

and when did you become mister goodygoody ? lol.

patrick

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k

patrick

Ya mine didn't work out. I tried to call you but I couldn't find a listing for the phone in your parents basement.

And btw, I don't even smoke weed and haven't in years. When I did, I paid for it myself.

jeremy -please forward that # along- jive

patri©k

TRIBE Member
lol.

it's okay jeremy. so... now you're better than everyone living at home ?

why don't you go and preach to someone who actually cares about what you are saying. :)

patrick

patri©k

TRIBE Member
lol.

this was a decent thread until mr. imbetterthanyou stepped in.

gee... if only I sat and waited around for him to post his stupid fucking threads so I could jump in and try to make myself look cool while at the same time... putting him down... this world would be a better place.

sigh.

maybe one day. maybe one day I too could be like jeremy.

patrick

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
You could start by getting a job, keeping that job and moving out of your basement.

Call me in about ten to fifteen years when you get started.

And I'm sorry to have tarnished your thread about your glorious achievement in narcotics.

jeremy -kill me with your slow mo- jive

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
actually... you're right... you came by because you were home alone.

patrick
I lived next door. I came by all the time. Thats what neighbours do.

jeremy -or they go upstairs and talk to mom and dad- jive

patri©k

TRIBE Member
You could start by getting a job, keeping that job and moving out of your basement.

Call me in about ten to fifteen years when you get started.

jeremy -kill me with your slow mo- jive

oh.. you mean... like running a business while you were in the cold handing out flyers for someone else ? lol. must've been tough being someone else's bitch.

or are you talking about waiting until health matters were sorted before getting back into work ? cuz I mean... you make so much money.. and must be so fucking useful to your organization that you've accumulated how many posts on tribe ?

earn yer fucking money gimp.

patrick

patri©k

TRIBE Member
I lived next door. I came by all the time. Thats what neighbours do.

jeremy -or they go upstairs and talk to mom and dad- jive

good thing you took tribe home with you... lol.

escape jer... escape.

jeffpayne

TRIBE Member
Jeremy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

12-18-2003 12:08 PM

patri©k

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

patrick

12-18-2003 12:10 PM

patri©k

quote:

better than being a wannabee chronic who depends on the herb of others.

cheap prick.

and when did you become mister goodygoody ? lol.

patrick

12-18-2003 12:15 PM

Jeremy

quote:

patrick

Ya mine didn't work out. I tried to call you but I couldn't find a listing for the phone in your parents basement.

And btw, I don't even smoke weed and haven't in years. When I did, I paid for it myself.

jeremy -please forward that # along- jive

12-18-2003 12:15 PM

patri©k

lol.

it's okay jeremy. so... now you're better than everyone living at home ?

why don't you go and preach to someone who actually cares about what you are saying.

patrick

12-18-2003 12:18 PM

the_fornicator

*steps out of thread*

just got a new hoodie. Don't want blood on it.

12-18-2003 12:19 PM

patri©k

quote:

ok buddy. so you were just 'pretending' then ? LOL

patri©k

quote:
ok buddy. so you were just 'pretending' then ? LOL

and didn't you come by kev's to purchase ?

mr tall

that's it, christmas is so fucking cancelled.

patri©k

lol.

this was a decent thread until mr. imbetterthanyou stepped in.

gee... if only I sat and waited around for him to post his stupid fucking threads so I could jump in and try to make myself look cool while at the same time... putting him down... this world would be a better place.

sigh.

patrick
I find that all this crap takes away from the fact that I searched all the way back to when Patrick changes his name from fattyp to Patrick and said that he wasn't gonna involve himself with the herb any more. I take offense to this.

Thx, Jeremy. I guess this is the payback for the Denise pic I put up a few days ago...I get it.

Damn....

Jeff- trying to keep the peace through humour - Payne