• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

mmm beans on toast..

Woody

TRIBE Member
throw on some processed cheese and you and a wonderfully ghetto lunch...

so full now though....

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
cut a up a hot dog and brown the sides in a frying pan and then add it to your beans.. reminds me of being 6 yrs old

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
processed chesse is really gross... I'd throw some real cheddar on that and eat it, butter the bread too.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Or make those little bologna cups when you put the bologna in the pan and the edges curl up. Huck those beans (or if you're feeling continental, Kraft Dinner) in there and serve.

vench

TRIBE Promoter
processed cheese is f*cking nasty. toast the bread, put the cooked beans on the toast, slice some good cheese and put it under the broiler until the cheese melts.

my mum used to make this for me when I was a kid. actually... maybe I'll have it today!

littlejon

TRIBE Member
you always get a little pot of beans with your breakfast in the diners in quebec and ottawa.

i miss that in toronto.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Aphrodite said:
cut a up a hot dog and brown the sides in a frying pan and then add it to your beans.. reminds me of being 6 yrs old

Beans and Weenies!
(This was and will always be a staple in my diet!)

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
I like real and processed cheese.
the latter has to be the expensive Kraft stuff though or it's oily grossness.
that is all.

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
processed cheese is only good for grilled cheese sanwiches.. but even those.. I haven't had in a long time. real cheese is where it's at

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
littlejon said:
you always get a little pot of beans with your breakfast in the diners in quebec and ottawa.

i miss that in toronto.

i thought it's a winter thing only pretty much everywhere?

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
At Oscars and Bennys in Kitchener you get beans with your breakfast all year round too!!!

I now want beans and weenies for dinner...

I love beans...

Beans, beans the magical fruit, the more you eat, the more you toot...
(My mom knew about three hundred versus of this little tune, and the above is all I can remember :( )

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
waide a minute, i know Oscars in Kitchener. why i remember before Jan 1st 2000 when you could smoke in there.

o and Country Boy got busted a while back for food recycling!

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
waide a minute, i know Oscars in Kitchener. why i remember before Jan 1st 2000 when you could smoke in there.

o and Country Boy got busted a while back for food recycling!

That is why their home fries are orange. Because people put ketchup on them, they bring em back put em in the bin, and then serve them again!

(Oscars has always kicked Country Boys ass anyway...)