• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

MixMag's "Greatest Dance Tracks of All Time" Poll Results are in.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
good list but "One more time" is not the best dance track of all time, I don't even know if it should be in the top 50

coleridge

TRIBE Member
I think the order is a little messed up but overall I have to agree with the list ... except for any tracks that have been released in the past few years. It's impossible to judge them on how well they'll stand the test of time and whether they are true classics.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Just a little more love....fuck that's a dirty jam that has fallen out my play list....till now

coleridge

TRIBE Member
good list but "One more time" is not the best dance track of all time, I don't even know if it should be in the top 50
Yeah, I appreciate the nod to Daft Punk but I think it's the wrong way around. Stardust swapping places with One More Time and I'd agree with that.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Zorro

TRIBE Member
I know there is difference between what I like and what should be on all time list.

But I would have this one on a top 50

[YOUTUBE]fAt7sawS8_4[/YOUTUBE]

videotronic

TRIBE Member
around when "one more time" came out no less than 7 DJs played it at the NYE party i was at. it sucked the first time, it sucked the 7th time and it still sucks now like 14 years later.

its not even in the top 10 daft punk tracks ever much less the top 10 tracks ever *ever*

rawd

TRIBE Member
I still love the Dimitri from Paris remix of Stardust.. that bassline gets me everytime when it kicks in, so dutty

[YOUTUBE]nd4pVEAC7i8[/YOUTUBE]

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories