• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

mixed bag

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
I had the best time of my life. I love my friends. Kmac and Crazy Sue and my husband are the fucking tops. GET IT TOGETHER GROUCH.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
this is my review, it was great times
music rocked
ppl were awesome
i cant believe i met synchronizator outside when having a butt,,,LOL thanx for the shots

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
I had the best time of my life. I love my friends. Kmac and Crazy Sue and my husband are the fucking tops. GET IT TOGETHER GROUCH.
*cry* dont see my name there *bawl*

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
It was a great night. Couldn't stay late, as I was just so tired and have more work to do this weekend.. Made it out though!:D

It was great meeting everyone, and of course it was Synchro I recognized first! Even with clothes! ;) Your friends are great btw Synchro :) And there's nothing creepy about creepy guy..except the fact that he keeps saying he's creepy..

Hope you had a great Bday Jay..and it's still ongoing! Your husband is faaaabulous btw :)

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
yet another awesome event. I'm loving these nights.

lazy tribe patio crew! snakes in the motha fuckin place

got there @ 12 so I missed the downtempo. really liked the hip hop and trip hop Vision threw down. alhtough evrytime those breakers(asuming they were) got worked up on the hip hop Vision shifted tunes and they'd get all relaxed again. ha. then Zirca came on and made us all feel good with those rolling basslines and fun melodies.

haven't had a stalker in a while. interesting.

rest of the night was very decadent.. thanks MoFo for the afterparty. got to sit and talk to JC which made my night.

pictures to come soon! (altho.. I can't seem to get a good shot when drinkin the beer)

Taro

TRIBE Member
sorry I missed this - I passed out on my bed at 10 and woke up at 1:30....and just thought I would go back to bed after that..

MoFo

TRIBE Member
synchronizator said:
i can't believe i didn't read this first.
hiya jess this is jay, great seeing you out and thanx for the shots
.still going strong from last nigth...PARTY

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
Wow, that was a great night. Thanks to everyone who came out, including the snakes. Jason, I'm glad to hear you had a good night. I never got you your drink, so I owe you one. Thanks for bringing down the birthday troop. Same to you Vinder. Happy B-Days!

As usual everyone played great sets. Baby K kicked things of nicely with a smooth mix of nu jazz and downtempo. Was really impressed with Dj Vision. A nice a blend of downtempo, some trip-hop and proper hip-hop, which got everyone groove'n on the dance floor and then there was my drunk ass...I hope the set was ok, b/c I don't really remember it. I didn't realize how drunk I was til I hit the decks...yikes. :p

For the patio crew, next time we'll have the beats playing out back as well. Just an FYI.

Thanks again for everyone's support. If things keep at this pace, this will remain a destination throughout the summer! :)

Dan

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Those snakes were Great! :D
I can't remember who brought them!! Whoever you are..Brillliant!

Almost spit up my drink when BBJ came up to us, pointed down, and started pulling a snake out of his crotch... (That was a fake snake? Wasn't it? Wasn't it??)

*Wishes I brought my camera*

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
it was kmac's present to BBJ.

I had a wicked time. TOO wicked cause I ended up face down ass up, passed out at MoFo's all saturday, and missed vinder's bday. :(

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
okay, still going now, beer is on its way, sorry we didnt make it to vinders bbq, we were just in a state(kirsten, chris and i). sounds like we are headed to wild wings later

friday night kicked ass

Last edited:

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
Aphrodite said:

haha, this picture makes Otis look like he has a really fucked up hair cut...I think that's Chris' hair...and partial fist.

Thanks for the pics Shann!

IF ANYONE HAS ANY OTHER CROWD, DJ, WHATEVER SHOTS FROM THE NIGHT, PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME...I only got a few. PM or mixedbagmonthly[@]gmail.com

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited:

JESuX

TRIBE Member
more pics from friday at mixed bag!

the birthday boy - we were going to bring you donuts!

snakes on a vinder!

aphrodite, drinking teh beer

friends don't let friends drink... and drink.

do these make me look fat?

they're so slimming on OTIS! damn, that guy can pull off accessories so well!

the premise for this shot: "let's pull a jesux!"