• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mixed Bag & my birthday

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Birthday madness will continure here!

Sounds like a really good lineup. I've only seen Dan (Zirca) spin once I think, so this will be a special bday treat. Mixed Bag is the party, right?

Everyone come and celebrate if you can. The more the merrier. Even people that don't like me. Come and I'll throw a drink on you (paid for by you, of course!)

Who is going to College Street Bar (574 College Street)?

Are there going to be hot hipsters there for me to alienate and suck off in the alleyway?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Where is this place? College and???? Too lazy to look it up.. I hate filling in online fields.. BLAH.

And of course, we are celebrating air-fag's bday too!!!!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
a shitshow it will be. I wouldn't miss Sunny's birthday even if we had to sit around and play scrabble drinking soy milk.. BUT I'm happy there's something new to do.

wooo! I'm hyped for this new monthly. it's definately unique and much appreciated.. lots of interest. good on ya Zirca! love the idea of escalating beats. with escalating intoxication.. must come escalating beats.

all this and a patio.

I can barely keep my top on

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
set times:

Baby K : Downtempo 10-11:30pm
Big League Chu: Slow-Burn Breaks 11:30-1am
Zirca: Liquid Funk 1am-2:30am