• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mix 99.9

The Kid

TRIBE Member
My boss keeps putting our office stereo to this station, I can switch it over to the mighty Q or 91.1 for about an hour or so and then.... BAM back over to "the mix".

I FUCKING HATE THIS STATION! I DETEST HAVING TO LISTEN TO THE SAME FIVE SHIT SONGS OVER AND FUCKING OVER AND FUCKING OVER ALL GOD DAMN DAY! DO PEOPLE REALLY ENJOY THIS GARBAGE?!

Okay I feel better now.

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
Ack that is what we listen to at work aswell. If i have to hear Match Box 20 one more time I think I'm to have to take the radio out back and perform my favourite scene from office space!!!!!!!!

zoo

TRIBE Member
at least you're not listening to my dad's station 96.3

classical music, but with a 10 song playlist

they play the same songs EVERY DAY

THERE IS SO MUCH CLASSICAL MUSIC OUT THERE, WWHHYY PLAY THE SAME SONGS ALL THE TIME???

Boo

TRIBE Member
I would love if they played Mix at my work. I actually listen to this a lot in the car.

I know its not as kEwL as 102.1 - which I also listen to, but its a hell of a lot better than 102.9 KLITE FM, which is the tripe I have to listen to!

Adult contemporary

*shivers*

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
I love the Humble & Fred posters on the subway with the fake quotes, some of them are hilarious.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mr tall
I love the Humble & Fred posters on the subway with the fake quotes, some of them are hilarious.
"Mix, all the way!"

That one kills me... has anybody EVER used that expression? If somebody said that in my presence, I would be forced to slap them silly.

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Silvershadow
"Mix, all the way!"

That one kills me... has anybody EVER used that expression? If somebody said that in my presence, I would be forced to slap them silly.
totally. "You've made the best decision ever !!!!!"

yeah it's right up there

123fakest

TRIBE Member
Humble & Fred show no longer?

What Happened to Fred Patterson? Apparently he's no where to be found....

I miss the 'old' Humble & Fred from the CFNY days... sigh

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
Jack Fm 92.5 rulez. it's my at work station.
seriously mingster? cause umm.. that station is balls.. come to think of it, radio is balls. bring in CD's :)

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I hate radio.. I can't stand the idiotic banter of every single morning host, and the crappy noise polution comercials drive me crazy.

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
classical music, but with a 10 song playlist

they play the same songs EVERY DAY

THERE IS SO MUCH CLASSICAL MUSIC OUT THERE, WWHHYY PLAY THE SAME SONGS ALL THE TIME???
THANK YOU

And on the topic of radio, those goddamn chrystler onstar commercials with the staged 'actual' customer service calls are THE worst!

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Tesseract
JackFM is soooo horrible.

But at least it's not 88.5
(that plays at my work)
At my current job, JackFM is played
I've grown to like JackFM... now that they fired the guy that did the afternoon shift, it's gotten much better.
Yay to no more Madonna-Elton-Petshopboys constant rotation.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
I heard somewhere that Nickelcrap is coming out with a new album, I guess I won't be able to turn on any FM station for another year.

I quit listening to AM due to those "alarm force" commercials.

Oh well....I work better when quiet anyways.