• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Misuse of X-Ray Equipment

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I was laughing up to the part where it said it wasn't dangerous to them, since a chest X-ray is 50 times more powerful.

It would have been much funnier if they all ended up with testicular or ovarian cancer.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
A security screener at Denver International Airport has been reprimanded and several others at airports across the country put on administrative leave for sending their bodies through checkpoint x-ray machines to see what their brains look like.

Strangely their results were inconclusive.

Adam

TRIBE Member
well, at least there's an industry out there still willing to hire people without a high school diploma

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

defazman

TRIBE Member
I really don't see the harm in this. If it's a slow day at the airport, they have to do someting to keep busy.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
What kind of an idiot thinks they can see their brain with an airport x-ray machine?

WTF? Let's see... hospitals spend millions on MRI machines* to image brains, when they could be using a $20K baggage x-ray thing?

*Magnetic Resonance Imaging-- they used to call them NMR, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance machines, but the public is scared of anything that says "nuclear". I suggest changing "genetically modified" foods to something less scary for the morons too... perhaps "double helical fun" or something, you know?

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by PosTMOd
*Magnetic Resonance Imaging-- they used to call them NMR, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance machines, but the public is scared of anything that says "nuclear". I suggest changing "genetically modified" foods to something less scary for the morons too... perhaps "double helical fun" or something, you know?

Super Happy Fun Food

Tagline: Why play with your food when your food can play with you!

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
hahahahhahahahaha......... i can just picture that.... i'd be laughing my ass off i i worked at the airport and a co-work did that......

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders