• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Miss Kittin * I.com

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
astralwerks website lists "I.com" as an upcoming miss kittin album.

is it a mix cd or an original album with her own tracks?

anyone heard it? (i still got a soft spot for this chick)....her RADIO CAROLINE saved her from being to type-casted i believe.

zoo

TRIBE Member
miss kitten releases mixes regularly on her website, they are all called misskitten.com mixes or something like that

i have the first two, they are great

Neo-Marxist

TRIBE Member
Miss Kittin is just sick. Someone should bring her and the Hacker out. Hell, bring Vitalic along for the ride too!

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member

typecast as a deadpan voice and nothing else.

(it's pretty safe to say that most people know her more for sniffing in the VIP area, than they do for her dj skills)

Destr01

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ian

TRIBE Member
^^^
I trust my man Jeremy who has been hanging with her a bit lately and checking her out in the homeland and he says she is excellent behind the decks. . .

zoo

TRIBE Member
i think destro is referring to her reputation more than her abilities :)

every set i've heard of hers has been good, she's indeed very capable

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
i think destro is referring to her reputation more than her abilities :)

every set i've heard of hers has been good, she's indeed very capable
Then again, Jer may be just trying to get in her pants.

Technocratic Girl

TRIBE Member
I saw Miss Kitten and the Hacker in MTL 2 yrs ago - it was great!
She did not DJ though -
and there was a VIP area -

great party- nice live singing...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zoo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Technocratic Girl
I saw Miss Kitten and the Hacker in MTL 2 yrs ago - it was
the set was recorded and is very popular on the internet ... with good reason, it's pretty fun

totally cliche and obvious, but helluva alot of fun :)

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
I have a couple mix tapes of Miss Kitten from back in 1999 that my friend Tilman sent me from Germany. She rocks way better than most people I've heard DJ! Except for Ian Guthrie who I secretly admire and want to show the VIP room of distrikt to. Don't tell him though k? Its a secret.

odbx

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
I saw her play in Zurich she was all tacked out in a fish nets, leopred print mini skirt - could see her panties when she bent over - she was playing some really cheesy muisc and her mixes were nothing to write home about - they were very short mixes not much involved - but she seemed like a nice person.

Neo-Marxist

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mrs peacock
I saw her play in Zurich she was all tacked out in a fish nets, leopred print mini skirt - could see her panties when she bent over - she was playing some really cheesy muisc and her mixes were nothing to write home about - they were very short mixes not much involved - but she seemed like a nice person.
Really? I've heard a few of her live sets and she is pretty good. Her "On the Road" CD for Terminal M is excellent. Then again, I can see the cheese factor with her. She does it so well, though. It might have been the crowd that caused her to dip into the cheese.

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
^hey new commie,
you have to remember it's a mizz peacock review...OF ANOTHER FEMALE DJ.
:eek:

;)

I never said she was a better voice than a dj, did I?:D I just said that she has been typecast as a voice more than dj (OVER HERE)

Destro
(she eurougly like miss djax anyways...)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories