• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Miss Honey NYE

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
So, how was it?
I never ended up going, I really appreciated the time with my bf at home, but I am dying to know how it went.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
my buddies said she was awesome, as was the sound system at boa. 1500 peeps strong at 10am. impressive!!

1stClassTart

TRIBE Member
It was a very strange but groovy night but what else can you want on NYE?

The crowd was diversified and ever changing. Honey Dijon brings out the freakies and they sure kept me smiling. She got down hard and dirty for most of the night and I could feel the upstairs walls moaning and sweating. The crowd was loving her... especially around 9am when she dropped kelis' milkshake. By 9:30, i looked around me and the place was still crowded - with a sea of half naked beautiful men *sigh* who wanted nothing to do with a girl like me..... when did that happen?

The decor was minimal - but the fun part was the hired help - the dancers in their get-up and the sexy men with their large... feather fans ready to please anyone who needed to be cooled down.

The club was a little dark, and I saw more than a few people trip over the rising platforms on the dancefloor. The Boa crew ran a very tight ship that night and guest list was a bit troublesome - but security, although strict was very personable. Water was $5 which sucks, especially since only one sink worked in the building but hey.....

Overall - a great way to spend my post-countdown moments....

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by 1stClassTart
By 9:30, i looked around me and the place was still crowded - with a sea of half naked beautiful men *sigh* who wanted nothing to do with a girl like me
Does anyone have any PICS of this event???

PICS PICS PICS

1stClassTart

TRIBE Member
ditto for the pics inquiry

I also want some pics if there are any out there... actually i KNOW there are some out there because i saw the hypemultimedia camera man clicking away all night... but the site doesn't have nye up yet....

can anyone else offer up any goodies?!

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit