• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

miss honey dijon

patri©k

TRIBE Member
I worked with her for just over a year and during that year I managed to obtain a few mixes for promotional purposes. I kept a few for myself and finally gave the last one a listen last night.

fucking. dirty.

I know a lot of you think her mixing skills are shit.. but this mix is solid. No spinbacks. No horses galloping. No boots in a dryer. Just sweet, jackin' tech house. In fact, I think it's probably one of the best mixes I've listened to in the past few months. Sooo many unfamiliar tunes. Heavy tribal influence. Excellent flow, it never lets up... constantly staying fresh and keeping my attention. Towards the end of my management stint with her.. she kept making comments towards wanting to lose the 'house diva' image to pick up a more 'darker' image, spinning more tech and stuff that's got a little more edge.

Did any of you go and see her on NYE ?

anyhow... back to the grind.

ratp

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
does fukhouse need a marketing dept. ?

OMG. I SMELL BURNT TOAST.
I don't get it.

Anyway, I was just kidding. Is this Honey mix available as an MP3 anywhere? I've never really given her the time of day and gosh darn it I guess I should to be open minded.

-ian g.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

poker face

TRIBE Member
I remember they wanted to bring her out to play at the end of the summer beach party. But I declined having her played due to the fear of her busting one of her pumps walkin gout to cherry beach.

:D

To behonest I have never heard shim, but I have heard mixed reviews.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by poker face
I remember they wanted to bring her out to play at the end of the summer beach party. But I declined having her played due to the fear of her busting one of her pumps walkin gout to cherry beach.

:D

To behonest I have never heard shim, but I have heard mixed reviews.
you know.. I really dig the shit that you spin. When's yer next gig ?

ratp

I'm gonna try to get a few of those mixes up.

poker face

TRIBE Member
Thanks Patrick.

It is pretty quiet right now but things are popping up here and there. Right now the next party you might want to attend that I am playing at is the next Fukhouse.

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
Yeah. That location is really annoying. Its hard on the eyes. Makes me feel stabby. Its giving Techno a bad name!!....:)

....Jokes of course.

L-T

derek

TRIBE Member
^^^

you slay me.

i've heard honey a few times. hit and miss really. i've heard some good set and some bad.

peace,

derek

jeffpayne

TRIBE Member
she's okay. she was playing the first time i ever went to Industry. And I can't say anything bad about that experience.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Jesus, I'm just trying to stir up shit.

;)

I can't help it if I'm an asshole. Well, I probably could help it, but have no desire to.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
Jesus, I'm just trying to stir up shit.

;)

I can't help it if I'm an asshole. Well, I probably could help it, but have no desire to.

lol

*makes squirrel noises*

today... you feel the wrath of SIR IRISH BILLIARD BALLS!

I still can't believe it's called Raq n Waq. If you shoot a good game... do they 'tug' you behind the counter ?

snookerp

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
i've seen him play a bunch of times throughout the years,and honestly he blew everytime.bad music,bad mixing and bad bulllshit posturing.

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
I've heard Honey Dijon spin many times over and on average she gets me dancing hard.

I really enjoy hearing her out.