1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

.misogyny.

Discussion in 'Hip Hop Room' started by SkandalouZ, Aug 31, 2003.

1. SkandalouZ

SkandalouZ TRIBE Member

Murs - Rules the World.

:rolleyes:

yet some may claim that Murs is always incredibly to the point about women....

2. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

and common said "faggot" so what!

3. SkandalouZ

SkandalouZ TRIBE Member

he described you quit well.. .. thats what!

What I meant was..

how do you guys feel about 'hate bitches' songs?

4. Juan Love

Juan Love TRIBE Member

Well lets clarify the issue here...mysogyny is straight up hate of all things clit...and a mama's boy like myself has no time for that nonsense at all really.

However...there is a dichotomy that must be addressed; like the classic Chris Rock bit about loving black people but hating niggas...

I say have nuff love for the real queens and sisters but 'fire burn' all the trifling hoes and bitches and chickenheads.

Ergo, I don't necessarily have a problem with emcees spitting venom about the bitches...and after years of listening to Millie Jackson and other soul sistaz to the country mama's like Patsy Cline or more recently RnB diva's the likes of Kelis, Destiny's Child, Mary J and Janet rip up their no good men without being accused of overt misandry, I say it's high time that the fellas start lamenting.

Now in the case of Mr. MURS:

I don't think he's really hating on the females per se...he loves the queens aswell as nice girls who swallow and just doesn't seem to have much respect for the chickenheads in general.

Nothing wrong with that really...but that's just how I see it.

5. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

there's MUCH worse...P.I.M.P. for example...brings back women to the 50's really:(