• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mischief&Gryphon "Live @ my house v.1.0" **free limited cd**

Status
Not open for further replies.

circle

TRIBE Member
I just got word that the first installment of the "live @ my house" sessions has been completed. Please pm me your mailing addy so I can sort you out with a copy.

Mischief & Gryphon "oooohhh"

Tracklisting:

Unfortunately, I can not post a tracklisting due to the fact that people might think that i'm promoting a certain record label or artist, simply because of the TITLE. I know, pretty lame.

Oh, I guess I shouldn't have put "live @ my house" then.... they might think i'm promoting my house.
 

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by circle
I just got word that the first installment of the "live @ my house" sessions has been completed. Please pm me your mailing addy so I can sort you out with a copy.

Mischief & Gryphon "oooohhh"

Tracklisting:

Unfortunately, I can not post a tracklisting due to the fact that people might think that i'm promoting a certain record label or artist, simply because of the TITLE. I know, pretty lame.

Oh, I guess I shouldn't have put "live @ my house" then.... they might think i'm promoting my house.
cool! :D

i pm'ed you awhile back. Hopefully you got it.
 

circle

TRIBE Member
It's being mailed out this afternoon via Canada Post. Damn! There I go promoting companies again.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

maddog

TRIBE Member
let it go man............ shouldn't you be spending more time sucking sneak's dick anyways!!!????!!!! :p

roojew
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
THIS MIX IS BOMBASS! :eek:

i'm 5 tracks in and it's distracting me from work coz every track is better than the one before, mixed effortlessly. Very smooth. The right amount of dubbed vocals at the right time, the rolling basslines strategically building, almost teases you with it.

Good job Brian and Nnamdi. Very very impressed.
 

nuttz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
THIS MIX IS BOMBASS! :eek:

i'm 5 tracks in and it's distracting me from work coz every track is better than the one before, mixed effortlessly. Very smooth. The right amount of dubbed vocals at the right time, the rolling basslines strategically building, almost teases you with it.

Good job Brian and Nnamdi. Very very impressed.
Nice. I hope my copy is sitting in my mailbox when I get home from work.
 

circle

TRIBE Member
Libradragon,

Got the tracklisting from Mischief. Enjoy!

Mischief & Gryphon "ooooohhh"

INTRO - HOW MANY TEARS (acapella)
Lance DeSardi - Port
Jennifer Karr - living on love (JT's love dub)
Guided Methods - Spankin' (Hodges spankin mix)
Joey Youngman - Psychic Friends
Fries and Bridges - What's that ryhthm
Jacob London - No farting in the ice fort (Hodges remix)
Thomas Crown - Party
Sneak & Hodges - Mista D
Paul Parades and Scott Pace - The original walkman
Martin ventojoki - Love shit
Paul Parades and Scott Pace - Restless flight
Rob Mello - In da bush (no ears dub)
Fries and Bridges - Afterthought (Derrick Carter mix)
John Tejada & Arian Leviste - Geriatricks
Kenny Hawkes & Louis Carver - Play the game (Joshua's vocal mix)
John Tejada & Arian Leviste - Ramps and Rails
 

nuttz

TRIBE Member
Has anyone else received thier copy yet? After seeing Libradragon's review I'm itchin to hear this mix.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

circle

TRIBE Member
Hang tight peeps. They'll be in your hands shortly. Sorry for the wait. We ended up waiting to get an x amount of requests before we mailed them out so we could do it in one shot. Again, I apologize for the delay.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

AshG

Member
Originally posted by circle
Libradragon,

Got the tracklisting from Mischief. Enjoy!

Mischief & Gryphon "ooooohhh"

INTRO - HOW MANY TEARS (acapella)
Lance DeSardi - Port
Jennifer Karr - living on love (JT's love dub)
Guided Methods - Spankin' (Hodges spankin mix)
Joey Youngman - Psychic Friends
Fries and Bridges - What's that ryhthm
Jacob London - No farting in the ice fort (Hodges remix)
Thomas Crown - Party
Sneak & Hodges - Mista D
Paul Parades and Scott Pace - The original walkman
Martin ventojoki - Love shit
Paul Parades and Scott Pace - Restless flight
Rob Mello - In da bush (no ears dub)
Fries and Bridges - Afterthought (Derrick Carter mix)
John Tejada & Arian Leviste - Geriatricks
Kenny Hawkes & Louis Carver - Play the game (Joshua's vocal mix)
John Tejada & Arian Leviste - Ramps and Rails
i'm about half way through it, and its smoov so far.

great mix between Mista D and Walkman.
that venetjoki track after it is killer.
 

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
hey circle, let us all know when they are on their way, eh?

the wait is killin me, this looks like a really good mix :^)

'G
 

circle

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Big Cheese
hey circle, let us all know when they are on their way, eh?

the wait is killin me, this looks like a really good mix :^)

'G
Brian (mischief) told me that it should be in your mailboxes by next week (Tuesday, Wed. the latest).

Again, sorry for the delay. It'll be worth the wait tho! :)
 

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
I finally got mine in the mail yesterday. I'm listening to it now for the second time today. I have to say "DAAAAAAAAMMMMMN" this cd has got some bounce. I'm a huge pusher of the dubby west sound but I do love me that Chicago funk. It's CDs like this that do it to me every time. Right now I'm just thinking about all that bouncey goodness that I don't play nearly enough anymore. And ok your version of Mr. Dobalina is better than mine. Ok there fine I admitted.

For anyone who loves that Chicago house sound, this CD is worth its weight in shizzle.

jeremy -God damn thats some goooood shit right there- jive
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top