• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Who's The Most Emo Of Us All?

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
technowelt said:
Speaking of Lifetime, has anyone heard their latest?
love it!

Its hard to belive that 10+ years have passed and they can still produce and album that is at once true to their sound and fresh. Ari still has it.

technowelt

TRIBE Member
Awesome, I will check it out then. The last project I heard from Ari was that oldies-synth pop band Zero Zero that he was doing with his wife. It was .. underwhelming.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
yeah, I have the Zero Zero album. There was one cut that I liked, called True Zero, but it was mostly for the huge hooks. The rest of the album was a bit weak.

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
That tune "Like a Killer" ain't that bad....I know that they did a short tour around NY and I almost caught them, but passed at the last momenet. Shoulda gone!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

miss xylene

TRIBE Member
Cheer Bear said:
LMAO at this entire thread. Ok: well if that pictogram represents an 'emo' I guess I went through an 'emo' fase in highschool ten years ago. But instead of calling me emo they called me loser. I guess the term wasn't invented yet. I am so glad I am no longer emo.... I mean loser.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

She

TRIBE Member
his band is pretty good though....i've always been super skeptical of actors who try their hand at music.....but he's actually pretty good.

edit. this is mrs. pink.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
I'm emo. Or apparently my little brother tells me so.
But I can't be emo enough...cause my wrists are skratch free.

Oh to be Emo-tional.

p.s. - I <3 30 seconds to mars (jared leto is better looking now in my books except for that above picture.. ack.) and My chemical romance( i want gerard way the front man. He'll cry with me).

No excuse me, I must go cry somewhere over lifes injustices.