• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ministry of Sound Radio

I think this is a very low maintenance way of being very entertained with great fucking music, some old school tracks, a lil' hip hop fo' yo ass here and there, good mixing, surprise guest DJ's, feel good vibe etc...... especially at work.

http://www.ministryofsound.com/music/radio/

The Oh Zone, All about Prog & For Your Ears ONly are some of the better shows. :)

Thoughts?

I have heard people around here rip on stuff like MOS in the past before, but I think that this type of company has done a hell of a lot to help progress the whole electronic & house music scene.

T

Last edited:
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
Didn't they move briefly to a pay service a few years ago? And then that bombed horribly.

And by the time they went back to being free, a host of other sites like Groovetech had taken over?

Agreed though, they were definite pioneers in streaming good tunes over the net.

TheVibe

TRIBE Member
I have to admit that sometimes I think I am addicted to MOS radio. Most days it helps me slide through the work day in a good mood. Most days between 10am or 11am and 3pm the shows are really great, a mix of everything you'd love from a REAL dance station, always fresh and interesting and good hosts.

I'm not sure it ever went to a pay service, I've been listening consistently for four years, it's always been free and always seems to get better.

There is no radio station, internet or other, that I know of that even comes close to the quality of MOS. If you've never listened, you don't know what you're missing!! Of course, part of the reason I listen so much is that I'm firewalled from downloading music files from the internet so I don't have the luxury or listening to downloaded sets.

No love for MOS aside from a couple of people, who I already know??!! At all??

Somehow, that doesn't surprise me. :rolleyes:

Maybe I should have posted this in another forum to get some reactions & thoughts? :confused: