• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

mind fuck from the METRO this morning

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
I just read this in the metro this morning,
and im not sure if its sarcastic or not....

exerpt from an interview with Jennifer Hedger of TSN (the blonde from the lofters)

Jennifer, what are some of your healthy eating habits?

Jennifer: Well, i cut down on carbs and eat lots of fruits and vegetables. My latest discovery are nut burgers. They look and sound horrifying but there quite delicious...If nut burgers are your thing...

---------------

am i losing my mind or is the metro and jennifer hedger fucking with me??? for real, nut burgers?!?!?!?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
Goddamn hippies. You don't see us planting burger trees, do you.
No kidding. Nut burgers sound like commie food and I want nothing to do with them. That sh*t might fly at lunch hour in the Politburo, but over here it ain't called a burger without the beef.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AdRiaN
No kidding. Nut burgers sound like commie food and I want nothing to do with them. That sh*t might fly at lunch hour in the Politburo, but over here it ain't called a burger without the beef.

Fucking meat envy if you ask me. "Mmmmn, our food sucks so much we put it in the shape of meat". :p

tayo

TRIBE Member
they sell them at the Big Carrot... they tend to fall apart while you're cooking them though.. i used to crumble them up and make stew. yay!

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by judge wopner
I just read this in the metro this morning,
and im not sure if its sarcastic or not....

exerpt from an interview with Jennifer Hedger of TSN (the blonde from the lofters)

Jennifer, what are some of your healthy eating habits?

Jennifer: Well, i cut down on carbs and eat lots of fruits and vegetables. My latest discovery are nut burgers. They look and sound horrifying but there quite delicious...If nut burgers are your thing...

---------------

am i losing my mind or is the metro and jennifer hedger fucking with me??? for real, nut burgers?!?!?!?

Doesn't she know that their are carbs in Fruit?