• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Milkshake - Freq Nasty Rmx

Thunder

TRIBE Member
This mix is actually considered "sub low" and is still part of the ukg family but why split hairs?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

jungleboy

TRIBE Promoter
...Zinc mix destroys...as I predicted awhile ago...simply his best work to date...the Scandalous remix is important because it's the first major label Sublow remix which means alot to about six nerds in the GTA...myself included...

Last edited:

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
Man, what are you guys TALKING about? that zinc mix is so predictable! it's like he didn't put ANY thought at all into it, just threw down his standard zinc formula at a differet tempo and calle xcit a t une. i doubt it took him more than a night, if that.

the freq nasty mix on the other hand, shows genuine artistic progress, serious thought, and totally rocks.

but then again that's just my opinion... you could probably rock the house with either mix...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DaPhatConductor
Man, what are you guys TALKING about? that zinc mix is so predictable! it's like he didn't put ANY thought at all into it, just threw down his standard zinc formula at a differet tempo and calle xcit a t une. i doubt it took him more than a night, if that.

the freq nasty mix on the other hand, shows genuine artistic progress, serious thought, and totally rocks.

but then again that's just my opinion... you could probably rock the house with either mix...
I share this opinion.

Zinc = Boring
Freq = Bassbin Insanity

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
JnS is good

Zinc is good...but predictable...you're right...

the freq nasty mix is likely the most ambitious of them all...but it wouldn't work in my set..

o0Ira0o

TRIBE Member
Dylan...

Originally posted by o0Ira0o
Have yet to hear freq's, but I'm sure I like Zinc's better. hehe
Now that I have thanks to Angus...

I still like Zinc's better. It's more danceable, they left more of the melody intact, and I like the part after the 2nd chorus a ton.

Yes Freq's has a good mc in it, but overall I don't feel it brings as much energy to the track. Production is interesting, and very well done, and with great elements. But sometimes less is more.

Cue discussion about the success of Musical Mob's "pulse X"... :cool:

At any rate, I think we should just all be glad that Milkshake isn't in the new candidate for worst bootleg ever thread.

Peace Ira

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

maddog

TRIBE Member
yes the original is the one i go with. Also with the accapella on there aswell u can do ur very own on the fly remix of Milkshake:)

roojew

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~decepticon~
they are all weak
goodness gracious are they ever weak. the original track is one of the most annoying combinations of sounds i've heard to date. was never even remotely close to being worthy of a remix. what the fuck is going on these days?

i've already had my rant about all the shoddy booties out there, but legal remixes are often just as bad.

..but that's just me.. :D who am i¿