• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Milano sessions still on???

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
OK...here's the dilemma...

I'm not about to go to a destiny jam(never been and have no thought to go)but ive already missed out on the Dylan/tech itch combo and now fuckin' DOC SCOTT!!

what gives???...PLEASE if someone could fill me in on whether or not Scott will do a session ANYWHERE in this great city of ours I'll be truly thankful:)

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
You prolly wont find that out untill saturday at the earliest. That shit is usually pretty impromptu, and hush hush.

I mean noone wants to goto destiny if they can see the headliner the next day in a 19+ atmosphere for 5 bucks

Dr.Boots

TRIBE Member
OS/2 just started working at my work and dropped me off a couple tickets. This will be the first destiny I have been to in years.

aXion_jaXion

TRIBE Member
Destiny are tight about sharing talent. genarlly they want a piece of anything the performer does in the city. So if he is performing look for something like an official afterparty at madbar

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders