• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

mike weir is a canadian hero.

debunct

TRIBE Promoter
he is what being canadian is all about. who cares what americans think of us, we are a different breed of people with our own values, own ideas, and own culture. mike weir is a perfect example of what it means to be a canadian. happy, peaceful, laid back, and modest.

i am so proud to be canadian when i watch that shit.

long live canada.

jeff

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by debunct
he is what being canadian is all about. who cares what americans think of us, we are a different breed of people with our own values, own ideas, and own culture.
ha, I don't understand how some guy winning a golf tournament brings out statements like this?

I mean it's great he won The Masters and all, but I always find the false national pride steming from someone you don't know winning a sporting event kind of funny.

PlumRidge

TRIBE Member
I see Geddy sitting right behind home plate in those expensive seats every time I watch a Jays game on TV.
He is one easily recognizable dude....

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Disco Stu

This man is a Canadian hero!
And if you don't know who it is ... you should have you genitals removed!
I own his bands old mixing board!!

yay Geddy Lee!

vench

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
Why are here?
Because we're here
Roll the bones
Roll the bones

Why does it happen?
Because it happens
Roll the bones
Roll the bones

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
What club?
I want to go scare him with a fog horn like in jackass
Then yell "Now who's rolling the bones Geddy? Now who's rolling the bones!"

kat

TRIBE Member
eww rush..i mean..really..ew

my mum dated alex zivojinovic..changed to lifeson. she used to call him eattasamich..

yea im so proud :rolleyes:

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Nope sorry he didn't save any lives. He didn't cure a disease. he didn't save us from pollution.

He put a ball in a hole.

I have troubles even considering it athletic alone worthy of the status of hero.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
We are a foolish bunch, no doubt.

The game is not even entertaining. Canada has the paint-drying champions of the world as well.

My chest swells with pride as I think of that man who has the amazing ability to put balls in holes.

OMG, HE LIVES IN CANADA, AND SO DO I!@!11@!!!%%%!!!

To celebrate, at lunch today, I am going to get a crowd to gather as I toss my garbage in the garbage can.

WWWWOOOOOOOWWWW... IN THE GARBAGE CAN...GARBAGE IN THE GARBAGE CAN... free tickets and everything...