• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mike Patton Day

Baters

TRIBE Member
so i missed the official proclamation that yesterday was Mike Patton Day but long overdue and much deserved - peeping tom is allright but the fnm dvd is some good stuff!

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
Mike manages to do so much music all the time. New Tomahawk record comes out later in the year. Peeping Tom is a pretty decent album. He just worked with an Italian Choir, he starred in a movie called Firecracker. He is working on composing a soundtrack for a film which has halted production at the moment. He is also doing something involving Italian pop songs from the 60's, and who knows what else he is up to.
The dude is a hardworking badass.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dabeats

TRIBE Member
Baters said:
but the fnm dvd is some good stuff!
what dvd is this...source please?

did anyone catch the world premier of peeping tom on conan last friday?

"got to get my mojo runnin!"

got an advance copy of the new album about a month ago. reminds of the ol faith no more days. can`t wait for the tour.

Baters

TRIBE Member
lok said:
Peeping Tom is fucking awesome you heathens!
man, i wanted it to be, i really did!!! i think i was hoping for angel dust 2 - i loved general patton v.s. the x-cutioners and based on the people he worked with on this album i was expecting magic - dont get me wrong, there are some great trax (mojo, we're not alone <which kinda reminds me of helpless from 'album of the year'>) but there is filler too (imho)

Baters

TRIBE Member

lok

TRIBE Member
Nah man there is no filler on this album, its just so eclectic that it is rare to find someone who can appreciate all the diverse styles the same.

You just gotta throw this one on repeat, leave on in the background while you do something, and before you know you it you're singing the lyrics to Dont Even Trip!

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
Mike Patton and Chino Moreno got so drunk once in sweden together at a Deftones show, that Chino got knocked out by security, who thought he was an unruly concert goer, momments before the Deftones where to go on....

completely unessecary sidebar.

k thanks bye!