• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mike Bullard Show Cancelled.

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Global TV cancels Mike Bullard Show
TORONTO (CP) -- Late-night talk show host Mike Bullard, who jumped from CTV to Global television last year only to see his ratings plummet, has had his show cancelled effective immediately.

"Unfortunately, and in spite of a major promotion effort by Global, the program has not demonstrated the degree of success that merits a continued run," Doug Hoover, senior programming vice-president at Global, said in a statement Friday. "We continue to hold Mike in the highest of esteem and wish him much well-deserved success in the future."

Rick Camilleri, chief operating officer at CanWest Global Communications Corp., says the broadcaster was still fully committed to the production of variety and entertainment programming that showcases Canadian talent.

Camilleri said Global was developing "a different type of program" that would be used to experiment in Bullard's old timeslot in the weeks ahead.

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Great kick off to the weekend.

I'm surprised he lasted this long having a comedy talk show with no humour.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

beatjunkie

TRIBE Member
Thank god, I can't believe he even still had a show.
He was the only one who laughed at his jokes and the guests always looked uncomfortable.
Embarassing to Canada, not funny.

Michael Drury

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by beatjunkie
Thank god, I can't believe he even still had a show.
He was the only one who laughed at his jokes and the guests always looked uncomfortable.
Embarassing to Canada, not funny.

WELL PUT! IT'S ABOUT TIME THEY YANKED HIM!

Way to go Global :D

HiShyGuy

TRIBE Member
about time ... i hate it how 'Canadiana' gets put onto television just because its flying to the home colours. where's the talent?? not on the mike bullard show. one of the most un-funny mother_f@#$@#rs ever!!!! i get more laughs out of seeing a dog chase its tail!!! bring conan back!!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Poot

TRIBE Member
You know how sometimes you feel embarrassed for someone else?

Like it almost hurts you to watch them, you are so embarrassed for them?

Yeah, now I can stop feeling that way.

HiShyGuy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jessica P

so thats what that feeling was ... you hit that one square yo!

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jessica P

WERD!

JMan

TRIBE Member
I couldn't stand his show, but the guy can be really funny in the right situation... I've seen him guest host some morning TV and he was really funny.