1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Miguel Migs?

Discussion in 'Roll Calls' started by Big Cheese, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Big Cheese

Big Cheese TRIBE Member

sunnyside?

anyone?

2. JuJuHound

JuJuHound TRIBE Member

YUP, his set and party @ sunnyside years back was ACES, and he destroyed BOA too.

Him and JoJo are on early....doors at 7pm

3. Rage

Rage TRIBE Member

What's early? Are they playing elsewhere after?

4. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator TRIBE Member

I'm on this like white on rice. Was there in 2000 when he spun at Sunnyside. Since then all but a couple of his Toronto visits were always at douchebag clubs, ie; This Is London.

5. JuJuHound

JuJuHound TRIBE Member

have not heard anything about after....if doors are at 7pm, i think it will end by
    2am, so Migs prly on at midinite or even before. This is just my speculation.

Email guest list confirmation had this

A REMINDER THAT BOTH JOJO FLORES & MIGUEL MIGS ARE PLAYING EARLY SETS SO ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!

House Music ((( THERAPY ))) under the sun, moon and stars @ Sunnyside Pavilion! Catch the "Symphony of Fire Grand Finale" with a spectacular fireworks display over Lake Ontario with front row seats at Sunnyside Beach! It's gonna be HOT!!!

6. erika

erika TRIBE Member

absolutely yes
    though "early" is all relative, given the number of openers on the bill...

7. kesto

kesto TRIBE Member

Event goes until 3 am, so "early" is relative.

Play De does not have tickets (and were never given any), despite what the poster/event listing says. Unfortunate.

8. octo

octo TRIBE Member

not gonna make it. i'm bummed out

9. erika

erika TRIBE Member

^
    don't tell us you're stuck at a wedding/stag/bday party in the west end again!

I don't know set times, but I know that violca (aka Riviera) is on at 10..