• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Miguel 'Migs' in full effect

TheVibe

TRIBE Member
Miguel 'Migs' will be at Una Mas on Saturday.

This is a rare treat, and will be amazing to see live. I'm looking forward to a night of sweet house.

Hope there's a big turnout.

redeyes

TRIBE Member
i had the pleasure of seeing him a year ago at embryus. sweet, funky house. if i wasn't going to bittersweet, i'd be all over this.

peace

redeyes

TRIBE Member
what's everyone's favorite miguel migs track??

mine is his remix of Soulmate. such a sweet track. i heard the original at an rnb party at sunnyside and it's bunk compared to mig's remix.

peace

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Gonna catch a bit of this and then head over to System for a little Harry "Choo Choo"

A full Saturday night of sweet sweet house.

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Lisa Shaw's going to be there too?? Dayum....this is going to be sweet!!!

Miguel Migs remix of "Always" has to be one of my favourite remixes by the man.

KiX

TRIBE Member
Fuck i wish i could hit this up!!

Last time Lisa Shaw was at Una Mas she was increeeedible. She's totally breathtaking. And with Miguel Migs??? Good lawrd.

You guys are in for a treat forsure.

=tina= <--jealous

JuJuHound

TRIBE Member
Migs @ Sunnyside a couple of yrs ago ,was superb!!!!

The best sunnyside party yet!!!!

Should be a good Sat nite @ Uma

*tranner*

TRIBE Member
Fuck bittersweet! I planned on going there, but I won't pass this one up. Nude Dimensions 2 will "Always" be my favourite :). This is gonna be sweet soulful house music heaven!

MAW_MAN

TRIBE Member
TINA!!!

I'm pretty DAMN excited to be going to this thing...I've been stuck in Waterloo since X-mas and this will be my first night back in Toronto. This will get rid of the home sickness lickedy-split!

Hey Tina! What's up?
This is Lane...you know the random dude you keep running into at Rev all the time? THATS MEEEEEEEE

I didn't even know you were into the deep house scene...if you end up coming to Una Mas Saturday give me a shout!

Too all those who are going...see you there!

- Lane

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i really wanna hit this up on saturday...
even though there are forces at work that are making it harder for me... i am gonna keep working at it!

my fave migs track is Friend of the Blues... but to be honest, i don't know enough of his tracks to give an informed opinion.

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
I've smartened up and I'm going to this...
I was thinking bittersweet but this party is way more what I'm looking for tonight!!!
Naked Music is my fav... and MM is too good to miss :)!!

*excited!*

KiX

TRIBE Member
Re: TINA!!!

Originally posted by MAW_MAN
I'm pretty DAMN excited to be going to this thing...I've been stuck in Waterloo since X-mas and this will be my first night back in Toronto. This will get rid of the home sickness lickedy-split!

Hey Tina! What's up?
This is Lane...you know the random dude you keep running into at Rev all the time? THATS MEEEEEEEE

I didn't even know you were into the deep house scene...if you end up coming to Una Mas Saturday give me a shout!

Too all those who are going...see you there!

- Lane
Lane!! Dood whats up?!

Fuck you're going?? Shit if i had known earlier i totally could have hit it up, but i didn't know anyone who was going to this and not bittersweet.

Haha i think we've had a few conversations about house and t.dot jams and shit, but that was club talk, can't expect to remember much of that. Though we shall talk more next time i run into you. :)

=tina=

Originally posted by Cheeka
I've smartened up and I'm going to this...
I was thinking bittersweet but this party is way more what I'm looking for tonight!!!
Naked Music is my fav... and MM is too good to miss :)!!

*excited!*
Did you end up going? I didn't see you there, mind you I couldn't see straight. :D

T