• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Midnight Madness - Mod Club

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
As long as I get paid this friday. Its ON.

And if its ON, Saturday could be one hell of a rough day. Sunday even, if my body lets me punish it ;)

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chubbs
As long as I get paid this friday. Its ON.

And if its ON, Saturday could be one hell of a rough day. Sunday even, if my body lets me punish it ;)
dude, calm down now - it's at Mod Club - which means 10pm to 3am.
and then the bar will close. of course, you will be more than welcome to go elsewhere afterwards...

which begs the question - where's *that* party going afterwards???

kaniz

TRIBE Member
only till 3am? boo, lame.

But, I want to make it out to this, but also got other things I need to do that night.

*ponder ponder*

any idea of set times? mostly want to see The Dukes and Jake

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
wez gotta show these Mod Club freaks just how the cool kids party!

i haven't been to Mod Club in far too long - keep meaning to go to their Return to New York nights, but i'm never around when they have one.

air-bag

TRIBE Member
Mario J

I really would like to catch Mario J's set. Saw him at Harverst and loved it! Does anyone know what time is his set?

Also, does he have sets online to download?

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Re: Mario J

Originally posted by air-bag
I really would like to catch Mario J's set. Saw him at Harverst and loved it!
i LOVED Mario J's set at Harvest! he used to spin at Industry, apparently, but i was too young and clueless to know any DJs back then...

tonight's the night bitches!
who's up for it?!?!?!

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by beaker
but i started the other thread so it will always be infinitely better.
of course it will be : pat pat :
how 'bout YOUR thread can be about how great Jake Fairley is and THIS thread can be about how much fun we'll have listening to all the other DJs that'll be there tonight!

k?

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
any news on a line-up yet?
or will it be a technorgy?

tout l'monde tout nu!!

i guess i'll just show up right at 10pm like a keener...