• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Microsoft Exchange - automatic duplication clean up?

kaniz

TRIBE Member
A few weeks ago we needed to redeploy our CRM installation at work, as a result - many users now have loads of duplicate contacts in their outlook. Any contact that was previously synched with CRM got duplicated after the redeployment.

Are there any tools / ways to quickly clean up duplicates at the server level? everything I'm finding is a plugin for outlook and would need to be done per-user, would like to do something that an administrator could run on the exchange server and handle everyone's contacts at once.

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
My guess is you're going to need to find one of the per-user tools that is scriptable. I've never heard of a tool that'll just take care of something like that in one go. I will, however, ask around and let you know if I hear of anything.