• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Microbioligists: you might want to consider better life insurance.

Juan Love

TRIBE Member
This seems like something right out of a bad Dean Koontz novel...but it would seem that the world's leading microbiologists are being knocked off at an alarming rate and all under rather suspicious circumstances.

Another top microbiologist just died on Monday- making a total of 12 in the last five months! That's more than the amount of Alaskan Crab fisherman who have died in the same time period.

Bad luck or foul play?
You be the judge...

http://indymedia.org:8081/front.php3?article_id=158797&group=webcast

http://www.copvcia.com/free/ww3/02_14_02_microbio.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Re: Well ...

Originally posted by AdRiaN
I'll just wait until I hear something from a CREDIBLE news source, thank you very much!
All of the facts are gathered from "credible" news sources.

It's not like he's saying that George W. Bush is behind this all. hehe... even though I wouldn't be that surprised if he did.

Pete

Juan Love

TRIBE Member
Re: Well ...

Originally posted by AdRiaN
I'll just wait until I hear something from a CREDIBLE news source, thank you very much!
The Globe and Mail has finally gotten around to breaking the story:

Check it...

Here's a run-down of when & how they died:

1. Nov. 12, 2001:

Benito Que was said to have been beaten in a Miami parking lot and died later.

2. Nov. 16, 2001:

Don C. Wiley went missing. Was found Dec. 20. Investigators said he got dizzy on a Memphis bridge and fell to his death in a river.

3. Nov. 21, 2001:

Vladimir Pasechnik, former high-level Russian microbiologist who defected in 1989 to the U.K. apparently died from a stroke.

4. Dec. 10, 2001:

Robert M. Schwartz was stabbed to death in Leesberg, Va. Three Satanists have been arrested.

5. Dec. 14, 2001:

Nguyen Van Set died in an airlock filled with nitrogen in his lab in Geelong, Australia.

6. Feb. 9, 2002:

Victor Korshunov had his head bashed in near his home in Moscow.

7. Feb. 14, 2002:

Ian Langford was found partially naked and wedged under a chair in Norwich, England.

8. 9. Feb. 28, 2002:

San Francisco resident Tanya Holzmayer was killed by a microbiologist colleague, Guyang Huang, who shot her as she took delivery of a pizza and then apparently shot himself.

10. March 24, 2002:

David Wynn-Williams died in a road accident near his home in Cambridge, England.

11. March 25, 2002:

Steven Mostow of the Colorado Health Sciences Centre, killed in a plane he was flying near Denver..

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories