• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Michael Drury! Sex, Toys and Chocolate

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
I see you on the telly!!!!

You are acting way too much like a pussy cat and not the DRURY we all know!!!

SPEEDO TIME!

Michael Drury

TRIBE Member
LMFAO!

That was shot last year. I was a bit nervous as to what I should reveal and probably a good thing cause many of my day-to-day business clients happened to see it and they are still doing business with me.

I'm sorry Amy I disappointed you but I'll be sure to be extra dirty for you next I see you - PROMISE :D

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Michael Drury said:
LMFAO!

That was shot last year. I was a bit nervous as to what I should reveal and probably a good thing cause many of my day-to-day business clients happened to see it and they are still doing business with me.

I'm sorry Amy I disappointed you but I'll be sure to be extra dirty for you next I see you - PROMISE :D
You are such a fucking pansy. You don't ruin that opportunity by playing it safe! You immediately voice your fetish with shoving GI Joe action figures up your ass.

You disappoint dear sir.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Michael Drury..................system Soundbar..................tantric.....................everybody Give Him Hand.................supastar Dj In The House...................

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lucky1

TRIBE Member
that show is so lame.. the two hosts are the worst.. the asian guy with the highlights who tries to ham it up by being "one of the boys" and the blonde who talks all to the point and bluntly about sex but it just comes off as awkward to me..

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Don't you guys wish you were getting royalties.... You would be thousandaires by now! At least!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Wiseman said:
Michael Drury..................system Soundbar..................tantric.....................everybody Give Him Hand.................supastar Dj In The House...................
buahahahahaha...that was too priceless.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Soulster

TRIBE Member
lucky1 said:
that show is so lame.. the two hosts are the worst.. the asian guy with the highlights who tries to ham it up by being "one of the boys" and the blonde who talks all to the point and bluntly about sex but it just comes off as awkward to me..
i completely disagree. i marvel at how well the chicky is direct, yet never offensive or crossing the line (imo). he's maybe a tad annoying. the only thing that has to go on that show is the dude in florida who does those dumb segments.

my fave episode was where they were testing out the swing. holy crap the positions you can get into on that thing! also the episode with the cougars. haha. (me in 5 to 10 years)

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
robin, the blond chick, is actually super nice and pretty knowledgable, open and comfy to be around, despite looking like a cutout of a tv host. the asian guy loves the attention he gets from it--from girls. he's kinda uptight about guys flirting with him.

i haven't seen drury OR jelo, and now i don't have cable. :( what was jelo's? i certainly didn't see sexy professions. when i had cable, after i was on it, i'd stop while flipping sometime: i saw one on masturbation, and one on... something else? first times maybe?

funny how people at work always mention seeing me on tv on the cooking show, but never the sex show...