• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Michael Bryant

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

videotronic

TRIBE Member
haha that picture is so fucking awesome. i can't stop looking at it and laughing. i have made it my desktop. this should keep me amused for at least 3 or 4 hours

juice

TRIBE Member
I haven't read any of this thread at all but what I will say is that he is a creepy dude. My GF lived next door to him for a few years and he'd come out and sit out on his porch around the time that her and her friend would come back from running each day (they usually went and came back around the same times like clock work) and he would just sit there and stare at them for long periods of time, gross.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
haha that picture is so fucking awesome. i can't stop looking at it and laughing. i have made it my desktop. this should keep me amused for at least 3 or 4 hours
wtf! is he playing a jackson V? seriously metal. not sure that the whammy bar would work though. it is screwed right into the wood, and no where near the tremolo. he wooks so happpeeee

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

videotronic

TRIBE Member
wtf! is he playing a jackson V? seriously metal. not sure that the whammy bar would work though. it is screwed right into the wood, and no where near the tremolo. he wooks so happpeeee
do not talk ill of the metal demon. he will unleash an unfathomable amount of infernal minions on you!

(or maybe sit you beside maphi on a trans-atlantic flight...same shit, different day)

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Request to merge this thread with E-bike thread.

Would M.Bryant still be a douchebag for killing an e-biker who goes on a righteous rampage.

depraved

TRIBE Member
wtf! is he playing a jackson V? seriously metal. not sure that the whammy bar would work though. it is screwed right into the wood, and no where near the tremolo.
Not only that, but he's playing a fkg C chord -- w/o a drop C root. I`d`ve given him the benefit of the doubt if the 6th string were open, but no; fail.

Pffft -- not a very heavy so-called "Metal Demon". The heaviest of Metal Demons will either play drop tuning steez, or failing that, in the key of E ("the heaviest key"). Whadda liteweight.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
srsly. another option would be a 7-string ibanez with locking frets for when you thrash around the stage on your back kicking over the stage monitors.

depraved

TRIBE Member
as the self-proclaimed arbiter of all things metal demon-ish, i would say yes...yes it does.
i disagree.
at best, i consider e-bikes's position in the demonic hierarchy that of eternal apprentice in the ball sucking & rimming arts, whose clientele is forever limited to minor demons due to their unfailing lack of skill and enthusiasm.
permanent junior fluffer 4th class, if you will.