• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Michael Bryant

tripleup

TRIBE Member
Based on the dog thread, can Bryant's insurance company now sue Sheppard's family for damages to his sweet ride?

Although the dog's life might have had more value.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

maphi

TRIBE Member
Based on the dog thread, can Bryant's insurance company now sue Sheppard's family for damages to his sweet ride?

Although the dog's life might have had more value.
Yep the dog's life definitely has more value than Douchebag Bryant's!

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
I declared him possibly guilty enough to be tried in front of a jury.
What gives you the authority to declare that? In law, the decision to prosecute does not emanate from the decree of maphi from tribe. Give an argument as to why there is a reasonable prospect of success. Remember, a jury is 12 people, and they need to unanimously (or maybe it's 10/12 not sure in Canada) agree on guilt. You are the only person arguing this position so right there I'd say it's unlikely.

Which is what the Crown did by entering all of the possible but unconfirmed circumstantial evidence about Sheppard's past into 'evidence'.
Given that you were not privy to the accumulation of that evidence, nor the witness statements and corroboration themselves, how are you qualified above the prosecution to decide what is unconfirmed and circumstantial? Also, from what I can see, the evidence of his past is not essential to the case anyways so even if it was tossed, I don't see much prospect of success.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
To be honest I'm just amusing myself by seeing how many utterly incorrect things he can say as an intermittent break from studying.

derek

TRIBE Member
i'm pretty certain you guys just aren't capable of comprehending his reasoning.

whenever there's a proposed change to legislation, the law society of upper canada consults him first.

i'm pretty certain you guys just aren't capable of comprehending his reasoning.

whenever there's a proposed change to legislation, the law society of upper canada consults him first.
Nah dude, he's already established that he can't trust THE MAN. THE MAN doesn't come from the streets, so he don't understand the streets. He don't understand bike couriers either, jive turkey THE MAN is.

p.s. kill whitey

tripleup

TRIBE Member
Yep the dog's life definitely has more value than Douchebag Bryant's!
There goes that reading comprehension deficiency of yours again.

Is this thread you building a portfolio of ludicrousness for an application @ FOX NEWS or something?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders