• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

mice (the little furry things)

m0ff

TRIBE Member
We used to have a mouse in our house in Guelph...he was grey and soft...we let him roam around...his name was Jack...he provided endless hours of fun and terrorized the shit out of the cats.

echootje

TRIBE Member
Ghost (my cat) caught one the other day. Good kitty!

It's the mating season, I'm going ot put out some baited traps to make sure we eliminate them ASAP and we should be fine until Fall when they come indoors again.

Rob

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

m0ff

TRIBE Member
echootje said:
Ghost (my cat) caught one the other day. Good kitty!

It's the mating season, I'm going ot put out some baited traps to make sure we eliminate them ASAP and we should be fine until Fall when they come indoors again.

Rob
Yeah I guess where there is one there is many. It's funny because when we had Jake wandering around the house it was only him. Or at least he was the only one cool enough to hang out with us and watch tv...and he (or any of his possible offspring) never did any damage to the house...so we let him chill. ch33se

djfear

TRIBE Member
My townhouse has about 8 houses connected with it and apparently they all have mouse problems. They all go through the attic part of the house so it's a big problem. I think in a month or so we're going to get some professional mouse exterimators in to take care of the problem, but for now I just want to keep them out of our rooms and contain them within the walls.

We've caught over 25-30 in mouse traps, glue, etc over the course of 5 months. :/

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
m0ff said:
Yeah I guess where there is one there is many. It's funny because when we had Jake wandering around the house it was only him. Or at least he was the only one cool enough to hang out with us and watch tv...and he (or any of his possible offspring) never did any damage to the house...so we let him chill. ch33se

you didn't care about invisible disease filled mouse piss and feces on your stuff? could end up with HPS or something whack like that! :p

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
djfear said:
My townhouse has about 8 houses connected with it and apparently they all have mouse problems. They all go through the attic part of the house so it's a big problem. I think in a month or so we're going to get some professional mouse exterimators in to take care of the problem, but for now I just want to keep them out of our rooms and contain them within the walls.

We've caught over 25-30 in mouse traps, glue, etc over the course of 5 months. :/

someone's living in squalor :p

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
ev said:
you didn't care about invisible disease filled mouse piss and feces on your stuff? could end up with HPS or something whack like that! :p
the hanta virus

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
alexd said:
the hanta virus
hantavirus pulmonary syndrome.. although i think only deer mice carry it? and some kidns of rats... what the hell is a deer mouse anyways?

and HPS is an airborne virus to!

Last edited by a moderator:

m0ff

TRIBE Member
ev said:
Meh...Jake lived in the basement with my equally, if not even more, diseased roommate. :p