• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Mice Problems

TRO

TRIBE Member
ok...so I'm moving to a new place soon but right now the place I'm staying at has a little bit of a mouse problem...since december we (my roomate and I) have cought a total of 6 mice with the little sticky shat that you buy....

this problem is not going away and I wanna know what I can do to remedy this... I remembered someone writting a thread about wanting to borrow/renting a cat..and now I'm basically asking for the same thing...

what to do?? put up with it for 60 days? or like kill all them fuckers in the most inhumane way until my lease is up?

suggestions?

gubydal

TRIBE Member
Hope this helps :)

http://www.pestdriver-electronicpestcontrolrepeller.com/The Electronic Invention That Drives Out Pests From Your Home Or Business.

Environmentally Safe

No Hazards, No Smells

Safe Around Cats, Dogs & Birds

Lifetime Money Back Guarantee

_

Pest Driver the patented electronic pest control repeller that plugs into any electric outlet and produces a_ controlled_ electronic signal that drives out pests by disturbing their nervous systems. Pest Driver is quiet; the silent operation penetrates walls, baseboards, basements, drawers, cabinets, even woodwork to drive out pests that chemicals, powders or even traps can't reach.

Computer designed repeller uses state of the art sweep sound multi frequency technology._ Highest sound pressure at 3-30feet than any known existing repeller._ A whopping 30,000-85,000kHz_ which is perfectly safe for mankind , cats, dogs & birds._

In ultrasonic repellers, sets of mixed or variable frequencies, also called sweep sound technology, are generated. These affect the auditory and nervous systems of the target, and make the environment_ where they reside, so inhospitable as to force them to leave and run away . Our wave pattern is sinusoidal, which is very effective in repelling.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
lots of traps is your only answer.

but if its a REAL big problem, you should let the landlord know.

that mouse glue sucks... they squeal for hours on it. :(
i would suggest the reusable traps and penut butter.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vveerrgg
that mouse glue sucks... they squeal for hours on it. :(

Not if you throw them in the garbage can outside afterwards.

Originally posted by vveerrggi would suggest the reusable traps and penut butter.

I've found these NEVER worked for me...

<----Catcher of over 40 mice in the last 4 years.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
Feed steroids to your cockroaches :)

Man, my mice just went away. We made sure that there was nothing that they could get at, gave it a week or two, and they were gone. Just make sure your garbage is covered, and well out of mouse jumping/climbing range and you'll be fine.

unless they're in your cupboards... then it's WAR@!!!

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
peanut butter is like crack to mice..... how could it not work?!?

i once had a spoon with peanut butter in the sink.. this mouse jumped in. ate all the peanut butter and couldnt jump back out. poor guy almost drown. then i threw him out the window....

so i think in the end he died from hitting the pavement from a 3rd floor window.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
I agree with the Peanut Butter = Crack.

And when you said "reusable traps" I thought you meant the humane traps.

Which have never worked for me.

The Kid

TRIBE Member
we dragged our neighbours cat up from downstairs... though he was good company, he is unfortunately utterly useless as a "mouser"... we used traps... if the squeeling of a mouse slowly dying on a sticky trap bothers you (personally it's music to my ears!) a heavy shoe does the trick, or if you're a moron like my roommate you can just throw it in the freezer to die an even slower, more horrible death.

cheers!

le kidski

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
^^ he's right.

Usually with the pipes under every sink (bathroom, kitchen, laundry room).

Stuff steel wool in the hole, then seal it over with expanding foam.

They can't chew their way out the steel wool and they can't push it out because it's fixed with expanding foam.

Then just throw poison coated wheat in the attic and you're done.

TRO

TRIBE Member
thanks for all the tip's I'm gonna try and block the holes up if I can find them...I guess it's just a battle until I move...ohh well...

-Bill

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
be diligent - I find if you use only one method they get wise. Killed 4 at my last place - one with an old-fashioned trap, one with a sticky trap, stabbed one, and aerosol'd another. Peanut butter didn't work for me, good ol' fashioned cheese did.