• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Miami or Toronto ? Which would you choose...

under18

TRIBE Member
Recently Ive been given the chance to "handle my b-i" (as they say) in either Miami, or Toronto....

which place would you rather live in?
and why?

I think Miami is great (my steez)
but of course, Canada is the greatest country in the world (other than Belgium ~the motherland) .....

my heart is torn between two cities...
Miami - Toronto - Miami - Toronto - Miami - Toronto?
hmmm....

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
isn't miami a really dangerous city to live in ?

i'd choose toronto, just cause i enjoy living without fear of violence

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
i'd rather vacation in miami.

i'd rather LIVE in toronto.

miami is one of the most dangerous cities in the world. it got even worse when crocket and tubbs retired.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
There are a lot of old people in Miami. Miami makes me think of my grandparents, driving down there to vacation.

I agree....LIVE in Toronto, VACATION in Miami.

G

Originally posted by Klubmasta Will
it got even worse when crocket and tubbs retired.
...which coincided with the retirement of neon coloured shirts. RIP Neon Coloured Shirts

under18

TRIBE Member
but they have Miami Vice....

just playing....
but really though - the area i would be living in would be somewhat safe
and will i know u just wanna be close to me ! ;) haha

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
Parts of Miami are great, but they're small, and the rest of it is shitty Florida. Toronto by a mile !

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
Toronto is better unless you're a swarmy fleamarket loveing ghetto bastard.

Miami is a dirt hole, some small exceptions apply.

G

Originally posted by TaCk OnE?
Toronto is better unless you're a swarmy fleamarket loveing ghetto bastard.
DID SOMEBODY SAY GHETTO? HELLO!

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tearer

DID SOMEBODY SAY GHETTO? HELLO!

is that the word of the day?.....or are you insinuating that little old MOI is ghetto?

which would be very rude, and apt to hurt my fragile male ego, to say the least.

Bassment Maxx

TRIBE Member
There's really pros and cons of each. I mean I could never get sick of the weather down there. It's great!

However, my boss moved over from Miami to Toronto because it was so dangerous there. Not to say that there isn't any crime in Toronto but compared to Miami we got it really good.

The grass always looks greener on the other side. Living in Toronto all my life I'd always thought that I would like to live elsewhere. Having traveled on vacation to places in the U.S. like California and Florida, New York, I never knew how great we have it in Toronto and how much I miss it.

I just hate the winters in Canada. If you like sunny beaches with white sand and hot weather all year round, forget it.

~soulheaven~

TRIBE Member
Strictly speaking as a sun worshipper, I would pick Miami in a minute. Sure, I love Toronto, but the whole beach life/environment and general beach volleyball scene down there would make me inclined to tell you Miami based on what I would like. But I agree on the whole violence thing....

Toronto is great for so many reasons, and amazing in the summer, but for someon like me that spends as much time as possible at the beach and playing a sun/beach dependant sport, the obvious choice is the sunshine state!

Good luck!

Greg

cdp

TRIBE Member
well, I don't live in miami, but I've been there several times, and I'm only visiting toronto...

And I find Toronto to be far more "international," laid back, and culturally sophisticated. And although this places *seems* to be a good party place, I find Miami to be spectacular in that sense. And if you like the heat, beaches, the opposite sex in scany clothing... from there it becomes a matter of taste. I prefer the cold weather and the great restaurants of toronto...

charles

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories