• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Miami anti-E prosecutor gets busted...for E!

annec

TRIBE Member
Miami Prosecutor Accused In Superclub Ecstasy Bust
30/03/2006

A senior Assistant State Attorney who prosecutes drug offenders in Miami was arrested at Club Space on ecstasy charges last weekend, after bouncers allegedly spotted him taking pills with his girlfriend and turned him over to undercover cops.

Miami cop Willie Moreno told TV reporters that numerous witnesses saw Raymon Sarmiento, 33, twice taking a pill with his girlfriend, and said they found seven yellow orange capsules when they searched him in the club’s security office.

"He started sweating. He obviously got extremely nervous, and he started pleading with police officers, 'Please don't take me to jail. I cannot afford to go to jail. I was holding this for my girl,'" the cop told NBC news.

Mr Sarmiento, who became a State Attorney in 2002 faces investigated by a special prosecutor if drug tests show the pills to be ecstasy.

In more Miami hazard news, a massive swarm of bees descended on the front entrance gate of the North Lauderdale elementary school this week, forcing officials to lock the kids inside then evacuate them through the back way.

Just one week previously, Florida’s agriculture department warned people to consider all feral bees as Africanized- ‘and thus dangerous’ and with North Florida just 28 miles and two hours’ flight time (as the bee flies) from Miami’s South Beach, conference delegates should keep remain on guard.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
April Fool's???

If not....Too funny :p

edit: Just saw date... Ok.. How stupid was he? The bouncers must have been just dying!! LOL

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lurker

TRIBE Member
NemIsis said:
and what's wrong with that? Just being the dutiful boy!! As he should be.. hehe.. sheesh!! :D
lol

After he was ALLEGEDLY seen taking two. Must've been quite the party if he was packin' 9+ pills for the two of them.

*IF* in fact he did have 7 on him and he was already jacked on two pills, he's been doing the shit for a while. Kind of throws any credibility you attained through prosecuting dirty drug users right out the winner.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Lurker said:
lol

After he was ALLEGEDLY seen taking two. Must've been quite the party if he was packin' 9+ pills for the two of them.

*IF* in fact he did have 7 on him and he was already jacked on two pills, he's been doing the shit for a while. Kind of throws any credibility you attained through prosecuting dirty drug users right out the winner.
He probably gets them on 'discount'.....

Lurker

TRIBE Member
NemIsis said:
He probably gets them on 'discount'.....
lol, yeah, they fell out of the evidence locker and into his pocket.

"I had no idea they were there! Honest!" *gurn*

peko

TRIBE Member
'as the bees fly'

annec said:
Miami Prosecutor Accused In Superclub Ecstasy Bust
30/03/2006

...In more Miami hazard news, a massive swarm of bees descended on the front entrance gate of the North Lauderdale elementary school this week, forcing officials to lock the kids inside then evacuate them through the back way.

Just one week previously, Florida’s agriculture department warned people to consider all feral bees as Africanized- ‘and thus dangerous’ and with North Florida just 28 miles and two hours’ flight time (as the bee flies) from Miami’s South Beach, conference delegates should keep remain on guard.
this part of the story is more interesting. looks tough to be an american, living in constant fear.

The Peej

TRIBE Member
If I we're him I woulda just said: "Mother fucka! Do you know who I am? I'm the mutha fuckin' Juggernaut BITCH! Don'tchu know what it takes to get LAYED around this mutha fuckin' miami scene bitch? I've still gotta feed this ho ten more of these suckas 'till she'll even gimme a blow job bitch! And I'm the motha fuckin' Juggernaut!! Did you see those titties??? Nigga! Gimma back those pills, Bitch!"

TribeLurkerGrrl

TRIBE Member
Space bouncers handing people over to undercover cops after seeing them pop pills...kinda scary to me. Anyone pop a pill or two in there last week? Good thing you weren't arrested.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
ecstacy supports terrorism, don't cha know! Or at least according to the honkeys...but hell, almost anything can get you thrown in jail down there if the honkey cops feels like it.

Dammit. There I go supporting terrorism again!

patio-d

TRIBE Member
exactly what I was thinking! poor dude's worked his ass off to get where he is and one night of fun is going to bring it all down.

TribeLurkerGrrl said:
Space bouncers handing people over to undercover cops after seeing them pop pills...kinda scary to me. Anyone pop a pill or two in there last week? Good thing you weren't arrested.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
patio-d said:
exactly what I was thinking! poor dude's worked his ass off to get where he is and one night of fun is going to bring it all down.
So given these ground rules, do clubs still have a house dealer? I mean, the could (and likely do) play you both ways by selling you the shit, then busting you for it later, taking your drugs, throwing you out, letting someone next in line in, and selling them the drugs you bought in the first place.

It's one of nature's many circles of life. Beautiful in it's simplicity.

I think that I could forego the chems at a party in the US. Just not worth the risk given the Police's minimal tolerance for even the slightest amount that you got busted with.

The stupidity of getting thrown in jail for one fucking pill is only slightly outshadowed by the stupidity of getting caught with a pill on you at a club in the states.

lockedgruv

TRIBE Member
annec said:
In more Miami hazard news, a massive swarm of bees descended on the front entrance gate of the North Lauderdale elementary school this week, forcing officials to lock the kids inside then evacuate them through the back way.

"Bees on a Plane"?

Lovely N Amazin

TRIBE Member
annec said:
Just one week previously, Florida’s agriculture department warned people to consider all feral bees as Africanized- ‘and thus dangerous’
whereas the Hispanized bees are too sketched out on e to really pose a threat

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders