• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Metric

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
It's Metric w/ The Fiery Furnaces, Secret Machines, The Electric Six, Holy Fuck, Wintersleep and Land of Talk
July 15th, 2006 at Historic Fort York.

tix are $40 through ticketbastard but you can get them at rotate.

MG

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
ok so like.. i'm thinking if we (being my band and I) don't have our regularly scheduled practice early saturday afternoon, then ya'll should come over to my house for a little pre-drinking... seeing as I live up the street from the venue! ha!

D

thom100

TRIBE Member
derek we don't like you, and this will not be atteneding your preparty. But rather I'm going to throw my own, who want to come to the studio and drink FREE beer , 4 different types of belgian beer?

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
Adopted said:
will be there... thanks to EV!!!

Me too :)

Look for me and my Jude-law look-alike friend Dan (coming to a tribe thread near you soon). We'll be the pair of tall, tanned blondes wearing pastel colors.

... and hitting on all the men we can find :D

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
thom100 said:
derek we don't like you, and this will not be atteneding your preparty. But rather I'm going to throw my own, who want to come to the studio and drink FREE beer , 4 different types of belgian beer?

well! In honour of tribe it is "thus" not "this." hahaha omg u suck i hate my life.

so.. your place? I can't wine about free beer! what time?

D

thom100

TRIBE Member
derek - I said we don't like you GAWED.

but for serious what time is everyone going to be heading down? gates are at 3pm, I'll have to head down there around that time to get my press passes. I'm sure d can handle anyone that wants to come over after that.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Yep,

Gates: 3pm
Land of Talk: 3:30 - 4:00
Wintersleep: 4:15 - 4:45
Holy Fuck: 5:00 - 5:30
Electric Six: 5:45 - 6:30
Secret Machines: 6:45 - 7:30
Fiery Furnaces: 7:45 - 8:45
Metric: 9:15

thom100

TRIBE Member
anyone that wants to head over for predrinks let me or D know, head over for 230-3pm we're going to head down to the show for 5ish.

elektrofunk

TRIBE Member
I'm just about to leave my house to catch the last two bands...just got free tix for today just yest and am looking forward to it!