1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

message to alex d

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by eddie, Jun 5, 2010.

1. eddie

eddie TRIBE Member

What is this book you are talking about? Are you releasing a book with all old rave pics?
    If so wicked....

2. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

There will be a book. There will be lots of pics in it. It is slowly coming together, but I do not have an estimated date when it will be published yet. It is a huge task sorting through over 20,000 negatives and slides, and then hi res scanning those that I am going to use.

3. PF9K

PF9K TRIBE Member

please don't include any pictures of me barfing

4. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

I am not sure I have pics of you barfing, although that might make an awesome gallery show for next year's CONTACT... "Ravers Barfing"

5. Can we hope for a pop up version somewhere down the line? You could get some led lights and have the peeps waving little glowsticks when you move the tabs up and down!

6. videotronic

videotronic TRIBE Member

as you fold the page you could make the DJs head bob up and down, busting fat rails

7. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

A whole chapter devoted to the Tribe Keg Party.

8. solacevip

solacevip TRIBE Promoter

Hopefully, you going to put some of the Tribe cover girls in this book. Tis a shame that the digital form of Tribe has no throwback to that particular and original idea of the magazine.

9. Musical Rush

Musical Rush TRIBE Member

Use it for the front cover.

10. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

some of those dykes are moms now!

11. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member

lol.

12. Cri

Cri TRIBE Member

lolol

13. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

brilliant - building on this idea - remember those mad magazines when you fold the page in three? it would be cool to have that in the book.

i have also been wondering - there is house, so there is gay circuit house. but there is dubstep but no gay circuit dubstep? :confused: srsly can we get a producer on this, so to speak?