• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Message from Dylan Drazen

mystique0217

TRIBE Member
btw, alex d, could you warp us to the house forum, cause dylan was supposed to be spinning deep house and not techno this time ;)

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
I'm not worried about that, I'm worried that having so many outsiders in here is making me nervous, and when I'm nervous I tend to puke.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
yeah...

FUR EEL

wtf is up with suffocating the techno room with such drama ? ;)

i mean... unabomber and joey got their 'hardbore' forum back.. and the sports threads were deleted...

so.. uhh... what a g'wan ?

:D

patrick

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by qtip
hasn't she been running "divine" entertainment for a while? she told me that she has been throwing parties for "years" now. If so- how could this have happened?

Or is it devine. I dont know which one- not the one that has jams at the Film Lounge.

Fuck I wish I had the net at home so I couldve added my inane bullshit comments.

So long Gal!

she's a shit talker man.
I've still got some beautiful pm's and emails from her.. however... not going to post them. must stay away from drama ;)

ian

TRIBE Member
I got confused the first time I spoke with her as well. Gal does not do the Comfort Zone events, she has a separate company with a slightly different spelling. She has hosted one event that I know of at the Lab a year or two back.

In her defence, Gal has always struck me as being a very nice person. I've never seen a hint of anything else in the few times I've met her.

-ian g.

J e l o

TRIBE Member
they ain't all that...

Originally posted by Eccentric (LRG)
holy shit those are some fine booooooobies !
:eek:
maybe but what's with the pasty white skin?
Looks like she was bleached.

nah, pass...

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by squirrely
wtf am i doing in the techno room?

p.s. so gal's not gonna give her two cents?

that's what i was wondering.... ;)

quit worrying about Gal's response Robin - drama queen :D

who gives a rats ass!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

deep

TRIBE Member
I haven't even read through half of this thread yet but would just like to bump it based on awesomeness so far observed.

I missed this entirely the first time around.

monro

TRIBE Member
since this was resurected from the dead, i will make a point of saying that Dylan Drazen is an extremely talented artist and his site is a techno encyclopedia of sorts...he has also always come across as very professional and humble...

he also recently played an incredible set for tronic treatment when he was called in to fill in for ken ishii and billy nasty...esp bec we got to hear the way he plays in europe that nite in nyc :)

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Re: they ain't all that...

Originally posted by J e l o
maybe but what's with the pasty white skin?
Looks like she was bleached.

nah, pass...
Yup I aggree, pass...the pasty whilte skin ruins it.

The Kid

TRIBE Member
ev said:
she's a shit talker man.
I've still got some beautiful pm's and emails from her.. however... not going to post them. must stay away from drama ;)

LOL!

Oh the stories I could tell...

Taro

TRIBE Member
Da grunj said:
Someone who I want to POUND techno into Toronto.........but nobody likes techno here anywayz :(
Da grunj?

if I remember correctly you only show your head around on these board like once a year now..

Taro

TRIBE Member
Taro said:
correction - board(s) - I thought you used to be on xvi (along with doug, curt et al )..

in any case - it would be good to have dylan here in toronto - I think you're largely right about the demographic re: dylan's sound and toronto (at least right now).

HaliBubba

TRIBE Promoter
Maybe I'm out of the scene or something but who is Gal and what promo company is she with? And bringing Dylan Drazen to the rooftop of Apothocary just sounds like a terrible idea. What's the capacity up there, 100 people? If they packed the place with zero guestlist and charging $15 at the door, I don't even think they would break even. Anyway.. sorry to hear about the troubles that Dylan has gone thru, he's a talented DJ for sure.