• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Message from Dylan Drazen

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
what can be added to your post, exactly? not sure what you're looking for.

yes, you worked for Most Wanted for awhile....and Most Wanted (being a heavyweight booking agency) obviously did things different.

hey sous sous.... I was just looking for another opinion. I just feel that anyone... who gets as much exposure and bookings as Dylan... should have someone looking into things like this. That's all.

and as for mgmt experience... I'm not limited to MWE. Trust me. :) ... it runs way deeper than that.

Although lies, rumours and slander are never a good thing... I feel that this whole situation could've been avoided by a simple background check.

It's not hard.

so... with lumpia in hand... I command you to leave Cpt. Painkiller alone...

I'm sad enough as it is without being attacked by libras.

:)

ook-ini-nam.

lol

patrick

luvslife

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
Although lies, rumours and slander are never a good thing... I feel that this whole situation could've been avoided by a simple background check.
Or a deposit.

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
so... with lumpia in hand... I command you to leave Cpt. Painkiller alone...

I'm sad enough as it is without being attacked by libras.

lol. give me feedback....leave me alone....feedback...alone......which is it, Patty? ;)

(also, i'm not attacking you :( just giving you feedback!)

vench

TRIBE Promoter
...and as for mgmt experience... I'm not limited to MWE. Trust me. :) ... it runs way deeper than that.

patrick
that's what I've heard.......

oh yeah

vench

fleaflo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by luvslife
Yeah, MWE never screwed anyone.:rolleyes: LOL
*snicker* - saucy mutherfucker!

This thread is deeeeeee-licious. Good call Giz.

Mental note: Don't mess with the Kumi-nator.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
Whatever.
Mine are so much better. And real.

p.s. lmao

Did anyone go for drinks last night?
yeah I spent most of the night in a bar, but I didn't really know anyone so I stuck to my own and drank...

You know who loves em...

luvslife

TRIBE Member
Whatever.
Mine are so much better. And real.

p.s. lmao

No, everyone's knee caps got shattered and we all had to go to physiotharepy

physix

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
you would if the accusations were false, or untrue.

you wouldn't if you're guilty.

not true....

in the rave-club world, there's really no point .... people
usually believe the first story they hear, first off, and there
are two sides of the story.

if a promoter is constantly booking people like Carl Cox or others of that calibre, and they don't show up, and the door is like $25-30... then yeah... s/he might get one shot and one shot only.... but if it's someone of Dylan's calibre... well... i really want to see him... but i'm not sweatin' it... i would give said promoter a couple of chances...

-physix

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
^^^^

that and really outside of her him and maybe kumi none of you are involved. Not one of you is screaming that you bought an advanced ticket, not one of you is screaming that you got screwed in any way shape or form.

Appologise to those you wrong and leave the rock throwers tossing there stones. No need to acknowledge them they have no stake in the issue and are of no benifit to you.

I don't have a flyer in my hand, I don't have a ticket in my hand, I didn't lose a nickel. To feed others desire for soap opera can be very entertaining to open and air ones laundry is simply foolish.

kuba

TRIBE Member
hasn't she been running "divine" entertainment for a while? she told me that she has been throwing parties for "years" now. If so- how could this have happened?

Or is it devine. I dont know which one- not the one that has jams at the Film Lounge.

Fuck I wish I had the net at home so I couldve added my inane bullshit comments.

So long Gal!

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Ditto Much

To feed others desire for soap opera can be very entertaining to open and air ones laundry is simply foolish.
This is really ridiculous! Well put ditto

kuba

TRIBE Member
I dont disagree with what Kumi did. Perhaps some editing wouldve been good- but like other people have said: You gotta deal with the consequences if you are a liar and a cheat. And her time in the party biz is pretty much over- thank god.

luvslife

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Ditto Much
^^^^

that and really outside of her him and maybe kumi none of you are involved. Not one of you is screaming that you bought an advanced ticket, not one of you is screaming that you got screwed in any way shape or form.

Appologise to those you wrong and leave the rock throwers tossing there stones. No need to acknowledge them they have no stake in the issue and are of no benifit to you.

I don't have a flyer in my hand, I don't have a ticket in my hand, I didn't lose a nickel. To feed others desire for soap opera can be very entertaining to open and air ones laundry is simply foolish.
Maybe you didn't notice, but Gal has been going on about bringing Dylan to Toronto for what seems like a year, but perhaps was closer to 8-9 months. "I signed a contract" "My friend doesn't think we should pay Dylan money" Blah Blah Blah! As Naomi said, she started it on Tribe, there's no reason I can see why this should not be open for discussion.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by luvslife
Maybe you didn't notice, but Gal has been going on about bringing Dylan to Toronto for what seems like a year, but perhaps was closer to 8-9 months. "I signed a contract" "My friend doesn't think we should pay Dylan money" Blah Blah Blah! As Naomi said, she started it on Tribe, there's no reason I can see why this should not be open for discussion.
Open for discussion sure, but I wouldn't expect a reply from her.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
i met gizmo for some beers and pubfare.

we are planning on hitting the full moon party at koh phangan on september 10th. this is my MISSION for the next few weeks.

ps. thanks to everyone for providing a truly fucking entertaining message board thread.

pps. respect to dylan drazen and kumi. everyone has a different opinion but, under the particular circumstances of this case (i.e. the fact that gal was posting about her dealings with dylan drazen on this board, etc.), i think the reply was warranted, not to mention downright hilarious. i'll be front row centre if you make it to toronto.

fleaflo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will
i'll be front row centre if you make it to toronto.
I think I would die from laughter if this was some sort of publicity stunt thread.

*lol* at Skippers comment about the techno room.