• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Message from Dylan Drazen

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
Hi, I'm DaddyIWantChocolate's sister (I have her password, she gave it to me in case of emergencies and stuff), and she can't make it for drinks, she got in trouble at work and her boss punched her in the face or something and so, like she had to get interviewd by the cops and stuff. So she can't make it. Byeeeee!

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMG, that was funny!


EDIT: Even my twin sister laughted at this.
 
Last edited:

mystique0217

TRIBE Member
hi, this is mystique0217's imaginary friend. she is taking a nap right now, but wanted to have some report on statistics of the thread so she asked me to log on while she was sleeping and put the truth down in the thread..but cause i am her imaginary friend, i think that sometime my vision gets all fucked up and shite..and so.. byeee ;)
 
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mystique0217
hi, this is mystique0217's imaginary friend. she is taking a nap right now, but wanted to have some report on statistics of the thread so she asked me to log on while she was sleeping and put the truth down in the thread..but cause i am her imaginary friend, i think that sometime my vision gets all fucked up and shite..and so.. byeee ;)
nice save sistah :p :)
 

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by luvslife
First, Skipper, I think you should just keep your mouth shut here. I mean you sound a bit ridiculous chastising Dylan, after everything Gal did to him.
.
lol

It's a message board, I'll shut my mouth as much as you're going to shut yours.

That being said, the post was made for people to reply to it. I'm simply stating my initial interpretation, based SOLELY on that post. I never said I read Gal's previous threads (sorry peeps, can't go rooting up general forum drama when I'm at work, I must keep to the current stuff!), I never said I knew Dylan or anything about this mess.

I guess that makes me entirely objective, doesn't it.

You, however, seem to be confused:

Originally posted by luvslife
I do feel for her. I really think she got in over her head. I know she screwed Dylan, but as he even said, it taught him a lesson about deposits, as in if you don't have one, the date isn't booked. You never know who you're dealing with. I don't think this girl know how to throw a party, but she thought she could.
What she did doesn't make her evil. It is really really unfortunate, and I sincerly hope Dylan won't hold it against Toronto, but I have a feeling this girl feels pretty awful and embarassed by what she did.
I don't know how you could feel for her...you know, after everything she did to him and all.
 

jungleboy

TRIBE Promoter
...sorry to be so out of the loop...what party is this?...what sort of stuff does this fellow spin?...I guess my name would show I am not super up to snuff on certain other genres...
 
Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by the_fornicator
heh, everybody needs a hand once in a while, no?

I know I've had my fair share of fuckups and I really did appreciate those who were there to bail me out.. or give me a second chance. Whichever. (as long as responsibility to recognized/accepted, of course)


Totally agreed.
 

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jungleboy
...sorry to be so out of the loop...what party is this?...what sort of stuff does this fellow spin?...I guess my name would show I am not super up to snuff on certain other genres...


Welcome to my world!



:D
 

jungleboy

TRIBE Promoter
well I'm actually decent to excellent with

drum and bass
breaks
UKG
and more vocal garage/house


so I'm guessing....


progressive!
 

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Main Event

Dylan Drazen vs Gal

also featuring

luvslife vs skipper

more matches to be added.

[Michael Buffer]let's get ready to rummmmble[/Michael Buffer]
 
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

patri©k

TRIBE Member
I just read every post in this thread... and I now have something to say.

Dylan Drazen is a fantastic DJ/producer. I would definitely pay to see him if he ever made his way to Toronto. It's been a couple of years since I was first turned onto his sound.

The thing I am unclear of... is this.

I've worked as an agent and I've dealt with some pretty respective names: Kenny Glasgow, Luke Solomon, The Hacker, Miss Honey Dijon, Aphrodite, Kevin Yost, Hatiras amongst others... and one thing that I ALWAYS did before locking down a deal... was a background check on the promoter.

I've heard too many stories about promoters being dodgey... so a background check was always KEY. I would contact other agencies to see how promoters conducted business relationships. I would even email/contact DJs to see how they were treated.

In a city as large as Toronto, with the amount of promotional/production companies the city has to offer, I would've thought that Dylan would have had enough 'smarts' to check into Gal and her team.

I mean, is it this easy to book Dylan ?

Where's his mgmt !?!?!

Hey Dylan, ... you need someone to sort all this shit for you ?

:D

my commission isn't too high at all. ;)



patrick


... and knowing is half the battle
 

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete
Main Event

Dylan Drazen vs Gal

also featuring

luvslife vs skipper

more matches to be added.

[Michael Buffer]let's get ready to rummmmble[/Michael Buffer]
Is it a mud wrestle?
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I can still see that this thread was posted in order to slander Gal's name; It just happens that Dylan is recieving sympathy as a by-product. I don't know Gal from squat and i'm not about to defend her, but I really hope she doesn't come into this thread and try to defend herself as she would just be taking the bait and egging on the trolls.
If anything, Kumi and Dylan should have dealt with Gal whichever way they pleased (preferably off the board) and if it was really deemed necessary, then maybe Dylan could have posted a thread about his reasons for not coming here.
Kumi, I really think you could have been more tactful in handling this situation than starting a thread in this place.. and it's obvious through your posts in this thread that your intention was not to 'warn the city' about a bad promotor, but to allow an entire message board to gang up on someone that might not deserve it. and for someone that wants to start being a promotor herself, this might not be the best foot to get a start on.
 

Jennika

TRIBE Member
Main Event

Dylan Drazen vs Gal

also featuring

luvslife vs skipper

diwc and her EVIL twin sister!

more matches to be added.

[Michael Buffer]let's get ready to rummmmble[/Michael Buffer]
 

mystique0217

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
I can still see that this thread was posted in order to slander Gal's name; It just happens that Dylan is recieving sympathy as a by-product. I don't know Gal from squat and i'm not about to defend her, but I really hope she doesn't come into this thread and try to defend herself as she would just be taking the bait and egging on the trolls.
If anything, Kumi and Dylan should have dealt with Gal whichever way they pleased (preferably off the board) and if it was really deemed necessary, then maybe Dylan could have posted a thread about his reasons for not coming here.
Kumi, I really think you could have been more tactful in handling this situation than starting a thread in this place.. and it's obvious through your posts in this thread that your intention was not to 'warn the city' about a bad promotor, but to allow an entire message board to gang up on someone that might not deserve it. and for someone that wants to start being a promotor herself, this might not be the best foot to get a start on.
I am not here to defend my actions that I have already taken.
But I did what needed to be done in the order to support dylan.

when a promoter is not even responding to you after three weeks of trying to reach her and saw the person starting a thread and telling the world how she got injured etc..and then blaming you that you should have called her home number, what would you feel? (when it is obviously her responsibility to contact you back, and nevertheless do not even take such an action)??

if you found youself cc-ed to an email that initially ws taken place by galli and dylan on this exciting news to organize an event, and get " I do not know you, fuck off" response after sending an email introducing yourself as professionally and friendly as possible, what would you feel after this consequence?

I thought that she was professional and sicere enough to make all this happen, but all in the end, her good will disappeared and it seemed as if she just decided to take blames on others including dylan (QUOTE: "stupid rumors and friends")

I am still upset by the whole thing to be honest with you.

However, I do apologize for making fun of her lies that she made.

Galli, I am sorry.
If you have any sense of guilt and apology on Dylan, please do so in polite manner than hanging up rudely.

thank you.

Kumi
 
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit
Top