• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Merry Xmas Tribe!

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Drunk tank. Bum. Punk. Scumbag. Maggot. Perfection.

Merry Christmas, Sally. This one’s for you.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Except you kicked BeerBabe while you were together and you say she's a liar. And let's remember all the diarrhea you post in streams attacking other members.

Find it curious how you find everything in your posts righteous and then defend some lunatic threatening people..

get your head examined.

All your attacks are completely dumbed down to the point we'd get into a chucky cheese fight.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Except you kicked BeerBabe while you were together and you say she's a liar. And let's remember all the diarrhea you post in streams attacking other members.
It's funny how someone can be so vicious and say anything and you monkeys eat it up. I kicked her out of bed once I guess I don't know i'm trying to scrape my brain. because I nudged her? because the threatened me and wrote all these fucking nasty letters to my parents about how I went to comfort zone once.

in a lame attempt to keep me from breaking up with her nonsense love triangle with my best friend she would just hang out with him and his parents while I stay at home all the time.

she lead me into that fucking shit and I wish I never experienced that. Now she finds time to stalk me to this day and start libel. Which in fact I've never done this in three years we knew each other.

argh. Some people are just fucking cruel. she would call me 50 times a day and fucking scream at me.

Last edited:

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Even in a Christmas thread that he initiated, JamesM shits the bed, posts nonsense and then deletes it.

Santa’s all out of integrity son. Send your letter earlier next year and you might find some in your stocking for 2018.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
You’re lingering like a fart in a car, Sally.

Your narcissism and insistence on the front and centre display of your cognitive disfunction are - at best - irritating. Do me a solid, kiddo? For your own good? For the greater good?

Finish up your bottle and whatever’s left in your baggie and then shut ‘er down.