• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Merry Christmass Techno Forum

d.code

TRIBE Member
HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO
(stop talking about my mom santa!)

have a techno christmass
may you get some wax under the tree

or something.

:D :D :cool: :eek: :cool: :D :D

patri©k

TRIBE Member
I would also like to extend a warm seasons greetings to all the techno forum regulars. :)

may you all have a very safe, healthy and joyous holiday.

and no matter what ANYBODY tells you....

techno DOES go over well at family dinners!

patrick

Nub!

TRIBE Member
genocide and turkey

my dad was bopping along to Adam Beyer's stolkholm sessions mix, and my step mom was listening to Closer to the edit the other day while I was cleaning.

Merry christmas guys.
Eat that turkey good... its them or us, and you know how heartless those little guys are. (they'd eat us if they could)

d.code

TRIBE Member
My mom is all about Richie's DE9:CE
she loves it!

My dad? Well he digs the techno.. but not as much as the electro. My dad has the biggest collection of Kool and Gang/ Grand Master Flash/ George Clinton 12"s i have ever seen!
I get to inherit them someday!

MERRY CHRISTMASS! HO HO HO!

(there is a mixer sized box under our charlie brown christmass tree- weee!)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
I got my dad into Stewart Walker. He's got the Reclamation CD and I don't...until he turns his back on it...YOINK!

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I'm about to introduce my fam to St. Germain. It may not be techno, but it's certainly not the Rankin family.

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Nub!

TRIBE Member
Someone get on a streaming line later on and give me some techno to toast.

I forgot my cds, my tapedeck and my camera in waterloo.
Poop.

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
merry ho ho everyone!

Give up the techno for a day and listen to Elvis' "White Christmas" or even Perry Como.

Christmas should be a techno free holiday.

BTW anyone know anything going on on the 28th (Sunday), doesn't need to be techno oriented, just fun!

Cheers and eggnog
odbx

Simplistik

TRIBE Member
merry xmas everyone....hope all are blessed with whatever it is that makes ya happy ;)

Originally posted by oddmyth
Give up the techno for a day and listen to Elvis' "White Christmas" or even Perry Como.
i just picked up an unopened copy elvis' xmas record at encore (in K/W) for $1. i almost forgot how much fun looking through old vinyl for hours really was.

cheers

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
MERRY CHRISTMAS PATRI©K!!

I can't reply to your PM cuz of your funky name. I'll give you a call later.

lol, huh ?

anyhow... thanks man... i'll be in the downtown area around new years. maybe we can link for some xmas hoolies. :)

the whyte chocolate is back.

ptrck

tekno princess

TRIBE Member
mErry xmAs tEknO frEAks

....must be nice to have such progressive parents: mine draw the line with da ganja... :p

(the 'rents have no tolerance for techno, but since it's my birthday, they don't really have much say in the matter...) :cool:

patri©k

TRIBE Member
well a double *cling**clang* to you then. :)

i am still fucking stuffed. the biggest irish brekkie of the year. and to make the situation even worse... I'm off to my sweetiepie's house for xmas dinner and that's at THREE O'CLOCK!!!!!! omg. I'm going to be disgustingly full come 5pm.

I WAKE UP... MUH..MUH...MY PANTS.. UNBUTTONED!

WHY THEY DO THIS TO MEEEEEE !

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!

I come to this country and this is the treatment I get !?!?

Tech_Head_Rob

TRIBE Member
merry christmas all!
today was a sort of techno-y christmas. i got the Underground Resistance t-shirt i asked for... cool beans! :D
(and some money to buy some vinyl, yeee-haw)

i also played 'Sensorama-Welcome Insel' for my Mom on the way back from the grandparents, and she made me make her a copy. ha. ;)

JGirlP

TRIBE Member
Ho Ho Ho Yo! Merry Christmas chillren.....hope y'all are getting crazy wit dah eggnog!!!! Yeah yeah 9:18pm time for more chocolate and champagne...hey hey

Big hugs and kisses for everybody. mwah mwah xoxoxo

Julia xoxo

patri©k

TRIBE Member
things aren't right when you break into the running man singing 'It's a Small World Afterall' out of nowhere.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders