• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Merry Chrstmas right back at ya!!:)

I'm off to do my many last minute errands. One of my stops is the German Grocery Store to buy all my childhood Christmas goodies...including marzipan piggies!!:)

Maxine

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Merry Christmas to all my lovely Tribers!!

my grampa just had a heart attack and was supposed to be in the hospital until next week, but they have let him out today!

take care of yourselves, and to all you scrooges out there: let the magic IN for god's sake.

love,
robin

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Merry Christmas you fabulous board crew! You are like my second, more disfunctional family!

Knowing that this board has helped some of you meet and fall in lurve, some of you file restraining orders against each other, and others just meet and hang out or swap or smoke hoolies, avoid work, or whatever it is you do, just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

May your holidays be safe and spectacular!

xoxoxo

alexd

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eclectic
*keeps shaking boxes listening for that new DVD player sound*
ooh! ooh! ooh! thanks to some BRILLIANT deduction on my part, i have figured out that there IS in fact a DVD player under my tree. hurrah! i can finally join my peers in 2003!!

(just as it about to be 2004, i know i know.....)

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by alexd
Merry Christmas you fabulous board crew! You are like my second, more disfunctional family!

Knowing that this board has helped some of you meet and fall in lurve, some of you file restraining orders against each other, and others just meet and hang out or swap or smoke hoolies, avoid work, or whatever it is you do, just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

May your holidays be safe and spectacular!

xoxoxo

alexd
Aww, Alex... you're like our father that looks upon us... or something. I love you too and hope that you are having an awesome holiday back home.

I have never felt so close to people that I have never met (and people I have met though here) and it just feels amasing to have someone to talk to at work, or at home... I don't need to watch TV anymore, if I need to find out news or hockey scores or anything, Tribe has it all.

Most importantly, Tribe has some wonderful people and from the bottom of my heart, I wish all of you to have a very Merry Christmas and hope that Santa will be very good to all of you.
I want to thank everybody that has been there for me, through such rough times, people I don't even know took their time to say something nice and make me smile. You are all beautiful and fabulous and hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. If I could, I would give you all a big hug, but I can't, so being surrounded by people you love will make up for that.

Thanks so much for being a part of my life, especially during this awful time I have to go through.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Tribe!

finary

TRIBE Promoter
merry christmas from nova scotia :)

gonna be a green christmas here.. its almost 15 degrees!
nice to be bbq'ing outside and drinkin moosehead though!

/finary