• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2014

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Awww.

You should have drinks with me to cheer you up! :)

Merry Christmas! I already got the new watch I wanted so everytHing else is gravy. Seeing my brother for the first time in a couple years too! Gonna be sweet.

Be safe everyone!

Ilia

TRIBE Member
Merry Christmas from tropical T&T to all of Tribe!
Anyone up for some ponche de creme or black cake?

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Merry Christmas everyone...Only thing I'm looking forward to is the Doctor Who Christmas Special that airs each year. I don't have the Space channel so I won't see it when it airs here tonight. I'll be downloading ASAP a torrent, right after its broadcast in the UK at 7:30pm (2:30pm EST). :D

What time does the log usually start to burn on TV in the morning?

The log is burning right now on channel 57, but ends at 9am according to my TV listings. However, Rogers channel 10 will have the log burning for the rest of the day. LOL

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Not only is it a White Christmas, it's actually coming down quite a bit right now and it's not even 10am. Absolutely beautiful seeing a nice snowfall on Christmas morning! :)

rswbrixton

TRIBE Member
And a Merry Christmas to all the Tribe folk ! great people here , a lot of fun and some good debate at times ! lol Wishing you all the very best over the holiday season and good health and good fortune in 2014 ! Enjoy the time with family and friends !

Shawn