• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

men's versus women's razors

L'ilMisSunshine

TRIBE Member
I shaved my legs this morning with my bf's razor and *wow* how smooth can a men's razor get! I thought my snazzy, pricey gillette venus was good but apparently the men's verison is better - Mach3 I think it's called.

Who knew?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
I prefer the Mach 3 over the Venus, I think they are also slightly cheaper.

They both have 3 blades but the men's are positioned differently I think to shave the face better, while the women's is designed for the body.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Just tried the shick or how ever you spell it 4 not bad , exact same shave as a mach 3 just less burn after but no worries use nutrigena works great after a shave lol .

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
17741.jpg

Bah... 3 blades is soo 2003.

Welcome to the year of the Quatro! by Schick

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by L'ilMisSunshine
I shaved my legs this morning with my bf's razor and *wow* how smooth can a men's razor get! I thought my snazzy, pricey gillette venus was good but apparently the men's verison is better - Mach3 I think it's called.

Who knew?

yes girl!

i was actually a little shocked at how much better men's razors are. the surface is bigger as well! i haven't bought myself a new razor in a while, but next time i do, it's going to be man-sized!

HiShyGuy

TRIBE Member
made the mistake of trying to shave w/ my g'friends NEW disposable razor ... ouch!!! it was like trying to shave with a cheese grater!!!! girlie razor's are boo-a55!!!

zoo

TRIBE Member
i shaved my face once with my girl's razor because i had run out of my own

they are brutal, i'd rather shave with a spoon

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by L'ilMisSunshine

Who knew?

I argue this is a reason to kick her out!!

They use your razor once, next time you use its like a cheeze greater against your face!! I caught my sister steeling my razor once, I think it was the one and only time my dad agreed with me.

Buy your own damn razor!! (seriously though next time he uses that blade his face is done!)

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
i shaved my face once with my girl's razor because i had run out of my own

they are brutal, i'd rather shave with a spoon

Them shaving there legs once is like you shaving your face for a month. I've had blades that were three weeks old and still better than girlfriends razores that were used once.

razor blades and toilet papper, ladies just buy your own.

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Mach3 gives a better shave supposedly because it's easier to handle. that's alll.

I've only ever shaved with Mach3 or Wilkonson Swords, but WS went out of business long time ago.