• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Men's Room Hijinxs

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
So I make a trip to the john. The only other person in there is in one of the stalls. I take the other stall. Then, the guy in there just starts ripping it, vile dirty explosions. There are brown notes flying from this guys ass the likes of Bach's Lost Symphony. At first it's shocking and then it's funny as hell.

Silence reins afterwards, the lack of sound making the previous outburst all the more resonate. He's sitting there and I'm sitting there, and no one is moving. I know he's too embarrased to step out. He figures that as soon as he steps out, I'll step out and get a good look at him, so that I can tell everyone else in the office that some is dead and partially aborted in one of our co-workers.

I got no where to got so I stick around and finish the report I was reading. This guy hasn't even pulled some paper to wipe his ass. Shame has petrified him to the porclain.

Eventually I through the poor man a bone and leave. He doesn't move even when I wash my hands and blow them dry.

Jokes on him though, he was wearing a pair of old brown topsiders. The shoes will ID the man and then my water cooler story will have a name.

:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

gollum

TRIBE Member
What is with you and your bathroom adventures?

Every week its a new one. You'd think you spend your entire day in there.

defazman

TRIBE Member
One night a coworker and I went for Mexican food. Well sure enough we were both in the bathroom the next day at the same time, trying to hold back the ass explosions from the previous days cuisine. The intestinal gasses won out, but we were both laughing at it.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I had an altercation like this yesterday, only I was puking and the other dude was lettin 'er rip.

He was quiet long before I finished dry heaving. I walked away feeling like a million bucks, while he was giving it the double flush.

lok

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Funzo
I had an altercation like this yesterday, only I was puking and the other dude was lettin 'er rip.

He was quiet long before I finished dry heaving. I walked away feeling like a million bucks, while he was giving it the double flush.
Endorphins : Is there anything they cant do?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

acheron

TRIBE Member
my office (200 people per floor, 3 floors) has the misfortune(?) of being home to a fair number of loud shitters, apparently. Our bathrooms (at least for the men) have three stalls - one of which is for handicapped. At times all three stalls are occupied and it's happened more than once in my experience that all three of the occupants seem to be in competition to produce the loudest, grossest sounding flatulence possible. Long story short there is no shame in my office. It can be trying for those of us who prefer a more quiet, contemplative environment in which to carry out our daily 'chores'... I'll be the first one to admit that I myself have let out a few real winners - but I try to get my business done when there's no one else in the stalls.

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
one night....

at work, i found some work shoes, couple pairs of work pants...and proceeded to stuff the pants up with newspaper...we had two stalls, and about 30 workers working the nightshift. This(fake looking legs and boots) looked fucking real! Set up a newspaper.... and got a big fucking kick outta everyone getting jerked off about the two dorks not dropping off the cosby kids at the swimming pool...

HA!

this was long ago mind you but i and others at the time thought it was quite amusing:D

crawling out the door wasnt easy either after locking it...

[my mens room hi jinx]

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

lok

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Funzo
They wore off too quickly, that's for sure
Options :

Pump some iron
Go get sick and throw up again
Get laid
Shoot up heroine

hrmm......

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lok
Pump some iron
Go get sick and throw up again
Get laid
Shoot up heroine
Your ideas intrigue me and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

lok

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
Your ideas intrigue me and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Its more than a newsletter. its an order. you've already taken the first step in joining.

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
After all that expelling of disgustingness out of his butt.. you STAYED THERE?

Where is your sense of smell?

GROSS..........................

But I guess YAY to bathroom escapades

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Maybe he's got colitis and the post-shit silence was due to his trying not to cry out in pain while he died of cramps.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
This is your SECOND bafroom related thread Daryl.

you like the pooroom hunh? Makin stories in there are ye?

hahah poo.