• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

men's face moisturizer

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I don't know if it's this cold temperature and wind or just lack of vitamins but my face ahs been unusually dry as of late...usually have lots of facial hair and recently shaved it SMOOOTH and it's been pretty rough...I'm drier than a nun on a hot rock!

HELP ME!

looking for something in the 10-12 dollar range...any help would be greatly appreciated:)

and yes I know there's a men's thread but I'd rather get something sooner rather than later

Hamza

TRIBE Member
go to the body shop, pick one out that doesn't make you smell tooo flowery.

I used to use the carrot cream...not sure if they still carry it...

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hamza
go to the body shop, pick one out that doesn't make you smell tooo flowery.

I used to use the carrot cream...not sure if they still carry it...
maybe I'll do that...they have a teetree oil facewash that feels nice too so maybe I'll grab the moisturizer while I'm there

ian

TRIBE Member
I use Nivea for Men Face Care "Oil Control Lotion". It is really good and not greasy.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Hamza

TRIBE Member
its within your range...I think last time I bought it was under 15$, but I know they keep changing prices.

I'm gonna have to go get some this weekend anyway, been using freebe's from gifts which are now running out.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I def. just need one with that breezy cool fresh feeling that will soothe my skin...has to be combination windburn/freshly shaven for the first time in like a year:)

thanks fellas

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
forget what I use, but it's estee lauder something or another (little blue glass bottle).

my mom's a cosmetician so she just gives me stuff to use.

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ian
Mine is around $10 at Shoppers.
I use that Nivea Q10 one, its that price and at shoppers. I've tried more expensive brands and types, but that one works great for me so why spend the extra money.

BTW I find that tea tree oils are terrible on the face, they dry out your skin just too much.

videotronic

TRIBE Member
your face is also the texture of a well worn saddle

you could probably get away with using windex as a moisturizer

:p

(this was supposed to be under kalemics post)

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
I don't know if it's this cold temperature and wind or just lack of vitamins but my face ahs been unusually dry as of late...usually have lots of facial hair and recently shaved it SMOOOTH and it's been pretty rough...I'm drier than a nun on a hot rock!
oh... i have the same thing right now. Couldn't figure it out. I haven't gone outside since thursday, i shaved AFTER i went out, and my skin is the surface of mars right now.

it sucks

I think i have a packet of nivea face moisturizer i got back in september.. I'll try that.

No fans of Neutrogena products here?

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by videotronic
your face is also the texture of a well worn saddle

you could probably get away with using windex as a moisturizer

:p

(this was supposed to be under kalemics post)
Are you trying to tell me that 2 hours per day in the tanning salon is a bit much?

Ps. While walking down queen last night, a squeegee kid cleaned my face while standing at the intersection. I don't think he was using windex... :(:eek:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

bitchass

TRIBE Member
I'll vote for Neutrogena - the Razor Defence aftershave moisturizer works great and the smell isn't too overpowering.

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Starting tomorrow I'm going buy some of that NIVEA stuff for men and join this metro-sexual crowd in here. I wanna have that nice glow on my skin too!:p

aki

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: men's face moisturizer

Originally posted by The Tesseract

No fans of Neutrogena products here?
I've been using a Loreal for years. Last month i switched to "Neutrogena Moisture Oil-Free spf15."

So far so good. Less scent, and less oily feeling (though both are oil-free).

It's not gender specific, but I've always used women's moisturizers as i find they work better than men's. And men's moisturizers are too scented.

The best moisturizer is H2O Face Oasis. It's expensive, but my gf buys it so i often use it. Makes your face feel so amazingly moisturized, smooth, and cool.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders