• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Men Faking Orgasms?

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
I did it once.

The chick wanted me to use a condom. I found the condom boring so I faked it to get it over with. Followed up with a nice shoulder rub while she was on her stomach so she didn't turn around to see an empty cartridge :p

workdowntown

TRIBE Member
^Yeah, I think I know what xtcfreak means.

Cumming is something that varies in intensity from 'fine I guess' to 'good' as for a guy, this sort of orgasm is somewhat routine and barely above taking a dump, scratching an itch et al.

Orgasm is the 'HOLYFUCKINGFUCKBALLSSHITFUUUUUUCkSDASDSADFASDFJKDSDF' pinnacle, a proper knee-trembling-eyes-rolled-into-skull-mind-exploding type of thing.

Tahoe

TRIBE Member
I've done it when drunk or oversexed, and it was only with one chick. Just like the comedian said, doggystyle followed by a quick disposal of evidence, lol.

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
Useful when the sesh runs on and on through multiples and hours. It's good when the wee-man needs some downtime, but the lil lady is insatiable. And easy let-down for sure.