• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

MEN: describe your 25K day

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Agent Smith said:
...men don't also get a $25K budget to blow on one day of fun for themselves.

this would be all kinds of awsome and would be so different than a wedding.

describe yours......

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
I'd hire midgets to fight. if you break a bone on someone else, they're out. last person to not have a bone broken, wins.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Kazoo said:
How much is that?
Only one bottle was imported into the United States and auctioned in April 2006 with a reserve price of US$19,000. I'm not sure about the final price.

Nonetheless, a Glenfiddich 40 Year Old Rare Collection is available at the LCBO for a rock-bottom price of C$2,233.

blueshrike

TRIBE Member
KiFe said:
various substances + go karts.
This is why men don't get 25K days. Jesus. You can take all your friends out go-karting, feed them full of various substances, hire naked dancing chicks and have oodles of munchies for under 2.5K. What are you going to do with the rest. Buy a PS3?

Boo

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
So you'd spend some of the 25k on strippers, but you're bitching that weddings are a waste of money?
I'm sure girls spend far more on flowers for a wedding than guys would spend on strippers.

And I can tell you which ones guys would rather look at (but not necessarily which one smells better)

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
blueshrike said:
This is why men don't get 25K days. Jesus. You can take all your friends out go-karting, feed them full of various substances, hire naked dancing chicks and have oodles of munchies for under 2.5K. What are you going to do with the rest. Buy a PS3?

GOOD IDEA. And PAY yourself to play it!

Liquidity

TRIBE Member
$10,000 WSOP entry. (might be more than one day if things go well/lucky)

$5,000 for first class hotel, food and flight. $10,000 for side games.

bluffing helmuth out of a big pot on tv then flipping my cards: priceless!

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i'd buy a mail order husband and make him do all the stuff my wife would nag me about.

he would cut the grass
listen to her talk about feelings

and bang her when she becomes a fattie