1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Mel Gibson! Your my Hero

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by <FresHFunK>, Jul 13, 2010.

1. <FresHFunK>

<FresHFunK> TRIBE Member

Thought I would start this one up since no one else has jumped all over it.

Thoughts anyone?

What a retard. Bury her in the rose garden?
  2. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

3. diablo

diablo TRIBE Member

4. NemIsis

NemIsis TRIBE Member

Some tape was released with Mel Gibson going on a racist and abusive rant. There were a couple of fb updates and wondered what it was all about. Can't find the actual rant though just news clips?

According to the news he 'pants with rage'.. lol
  5. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

And speaking of Mel Gibson, tape #2 is crazy!
  6. NemIsis

NemIsis TRIBE Member

K.. Where are these tapes? links?

Inquiring minds need to know.
  7. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

Check out youtube...

Just typed in mel gibson tapes... crazy.
    And of course, the always reliable source, TMZ. :)
  8. stir-fry

stir-fry TRIBE Member

9. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

10. Zorro

Zorro TRIBE Member

The latest one sounds like somebody's bad editing job and don't really seem like it's the same conversation.

Of course I just heard it briefly on the TV.

He still has made some of my favorite movies though so fuck it I don't care.
  11. NemIsis

NemIsis TRIBE Member

Yeah, those are the ones I found but they're all excerpts of 0:33 to 2min or so. A couple of fake ones too (funny though). Based on what I heard I thought the full tape was out there. Probably not.

Thanks Killa :)
  12. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

He's an alcoholic and a womanizer, fantastic!
  13. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

14. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

Go to Perez you can listen to the whole thing and get the inside scoop.
  15. <FresHFunK>

<FresHFunK> TRIBE Member

A crazed catholic who doesn't believe in birth control, and apparently beats chicks. apparently he calls her something about "sugar titty pig in heat?"

Im at work and "big brother" doesn't like Youtube.

16. Pottsie

Pottsie TRIBE Member

I head it on the edge this morning. IMO, every guy can get angry and sound like a raving lunatic at times, but this is the real deal. He is off his tits crazy.
  17. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

Check out the link I posted from TMZ, that will give you a FULL picture of wha'gwan
  18. Polymorph

Polymorph TRIBE Member

ya gotta admit, it must be really hard for a guy to be an avowed Catholic in a town dominated by Jews like Stephen Spielberg and the Weinsteins!
    That being said, I personally think Catholicism is right next to fundamentalist Islam in being the creepiest religious shit on the planet. And it's only the likes of Italians like Pasolini and the Italian horror movie industry that really tap into that...
  19. NemIsis

NemIsis TRIBE Member

20. <FresHFunK>

<FresHFunK> TRIBE Member

it's all he said she said. I will have to wait until I get home to listen to the taps.

21. <FresHFunK>

<FresHFunK> TRIBE Member

22. toney

toney TRIBE Member

His dad denies the holocaust .. wouldnt you be pretty screwed up if you were raised in that house?
  23. <FresHFunK>

<FresHFunK> TRIBE Member

With a mug like that he should be on a pirate ship.... Forget about the holocaust! he needs to worry about Skervy!
  24. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

25. NemIsis

NemIsis TRIBE Member