• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

mechanical bulls?

Mrs. Brick

TRIBE Member
my slutty friend totally wants to giggle her big rack on one of these (and i want to watch her).....where can we find one in this stinkhole town?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

p13r0

TRIBE Member
I've only seen one 'near' toronto.
It was in Georgetown in a place called Nashville North.

Highway 7 and Winston Churchill(Georgetown)
(905) 702-0777

p.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by p13r0
I've only seen one 'near' toronto.
It was in Georgetown in a place called Nashville North.

Highway 7 and Winston Churchill(Georgetown)
(905) 702-0777

p.
Nashville North...lol...so many stories, so little time...

I worked at the Calgary Stampede a couple years ago, and had the pleasure of seeing some corn-fed girls lineup to ride the mechanical bull at this one bar...very, very little clothing was being worn...:eek:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nawberry

TRIBE Member
They used to have one outside the loblaws at St. Clair and Bathurst, it took quarters and was quite a thrill for me as a kid, I am not sure if it is still there.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
i dunno if toronto smells worse than calgary. they ride bulls to work in. rush hour is hectic. kids throw chicken at each other instead of snow. it probably reeks.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
fuck renting a mechanical bull, just tell her to jump on mongo, I cant promise a long ride, but I can promise quality baby, pure quality.

First to the finished line wins no?

har har har

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mrs. Brick

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Michael Drury
Yes it is - and its NOT just a rumor.
after some reaserch, there is much truthiness to this statement.

theyve had marches on the main streets, and real estate agents are 'heavily' encouraged not to sell to non whiteys. :eek:

Last edited:

technowelt

TRIBE Member
Haha, they had one of these at my work xmas party this year.. it was western themed.

Lets just say that the western dress code, combined with the open bar and one of these things is a recipe for disaster.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mrs. Brick
after some reaserch, there is much truthiness to this statement.

theyve had marches on the main streets, and real estate agents are 'heavily' encouraged not to sell to non whiteys. :eek:
WHAT!!! point me to your research?

...and I find it hilarious that some of you actually admit to going to Nashville North. I grew up 20 minutes from there and never once entered the place after they named it that.